Again about the FOP/FLEP - page 7

Ihor Herasko:

Another thing is that most ATMs in Ukraine restrict cash withdrawals from other people's cards. That is, the limit of 5,000 hryvnias has been in effect for a long time.

Well, you can withdraw 5,000 hryvnias a couple of times in a row.

in short, if you don't want to pay taxes,
you should use cards from all sorts of payment systems.
epayments was,
now advcash is being launched.
kiwi card can be issued online,
broker "І......" issues its own cards.
and I think there are many more different options for such cards that do not belong to the Ukrainian banking system.
and withdraw via ATM.

but there is one question.
if you never pay taxes and then want to buy a flat or a car,
will not come to you with tax authorities and ask "where is the money, Zin?")

multiplicator:
In short, if you don't want to pay taxes,

This is no longer a question of taxes, but of the monitoring itself. Because certain types of transfers will be blocked regardless of whether taxes are paid on them or not. This is difficult to absorb in the mind, but such laws are being passed.

Vitaliy Maznev:

This is no longer a question of taxes, but of the monitoring itself. Because certain types of transfers will be blocked regardless of whether taxes are paid on them or not. It is hard to absorb with the mind, but such laws are being passed.

we are talking about different things.
you are talking about a transfer to your PrivatBank card.

multiplicator:

How does a citizen of Ukraine get a card from a European bank?

This is a rather complicated but solvable question. For example, TransferWise and order the card from them with delivery to a friend in Europe.

multiplicator:

How does a citizen of Ukraine get a European bank card?

One option is to apply for e-citizenship in Estonia.

Ihor Herasko:

One option is to apply for e-citizenship in Estonia.

And become a tax resident in Estonia. LOOOOOL!!! Great advice, just great!

Just to clarify, the tax resident will be a startup, which will have to be registered in order to get an e-residency.

Ihor Herasko:

It is possible to withdraw to a key card (before 2020 there was no problem at all). But now the PB has regulated this and when you try to transfer to a key card, it is redirected to the payment details. What difference does it make to a private person how to transfer funds? The fee is 3 UAH. Of course some of them falter, but most of them do it.

You should try it.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
You should try it.

Have you tried to withdraw funds to the FOP's key card?

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you tried withdrawing to the FOP's key card?

I did recently (this month). The counterparties are a bit grumpy about it, but they do it. The main thing is to set an attractive rate for them. Usually I put it 5-10 kopecks lower than the existing Ask.

Ihor Herasko:

Recently (this month) I made a withdrawal. The counterparties are a bit grumpy about it, but they transfer. The main thing is to set an attractive rate for them. I usually put it 5-10 kopecks lower than the existing Ask.

Are transfers not available to the FOP account (and not to the key card to the FOP account)?