Again about the FOP/FLEP - page 5

Vitaliy Maznev:

Anyway, I called the Ukrainian Privatbank on this issue. They told me that unfortunately the funds will be blocked without the payer's identification. However, this has not yet come into force and in principle they do not block such transactions. The regulator has given them a deadline to bring all transactions in line with the new law by the end of this year.

So either there will be restrictions on transfers up to 5000 hryvnias or the operations will be blocked. That is how it was explained to me.

This applies to private transfers. From legal entities, everything will go fine.

danminin:
What if all the activity is done in bitcoins?

But how do you withdraw money from bitcoins?

To the epayments card? It works in all ATMs.

But it's not personalized. and they said that the withdrawal of non-personalized cards should not exceed 5000 UAH.

First of all, there is no Bitcoin withdrawal here. Secondly, Epayments has also been down for some time and it is unknown whether it will work again. It is logical, of course, to look for alternative ways of withdrawal for the future. Here is one such option suggested by the man above:

trader_number_one:

This applies to private transfers. From legal entities everything will be fine.

As far as I understand, the withdrawal to the card from the MC is done through a gateway. And there are no persons involved at all. Neither legal entities nor individuals. Or am I wrong?

Vitaliy Maznev:

First of all, there is no Bitcoin withdrawal here. Secondly, Epayments has also been down for some time and it is unknown whether it will work again. It is logical, of course, to look for alternative ways of withdrawal for the future. Here is one such option suggested by the person above:

And this card can be withdrawn from any ATM in Ukraine?

danminin:

will it be possible to withdraw money from this card at an ATM in Ukraine?

it's not personalized. and with such cards you cannot withdraw more than 5,000 hryvnias.

I don't know about the limits. And so far, as far as I understand, no one has used this option in practice. But of the alternative options for withdrawal to the card from the MC, so far these options look the most reasonable. Then those who have large sums, then from these cards you can distribute funds in installments through other channels.

The thing is that so far neither the banks nor ordinary citizens have no idea how all this will happen in the end. Laws are passed quickly. And not always even those who pass them read them carefully and understand the essence of what is being implemented. Someone says not to panic. But here I sent 15 rubles from my Ukrainian Privatbank card to the site for services. And they use an intermediary with Moscow data. They called me back in two minutes to ask about the transfer. And further this direction was blocked. They also blocked many transfers to cards of volunteers (even in the range of 100-200 hryvnias) who were collecting donations for various needs. And on the whole it does not look very reassuring.

danminin:

and this card can be withdrawn from any ATM in Ukraine?

It is better to ask the card issuing service itself. And you can additionally ask the specific banks where you are going to withdraw money. But in fact, if this card is supported by VISA (and I can see the logo on their website), then there should be no problems with payments with this card around the world (under normal conditions).

Vitaliy Maznev:

As far as I understand, the withdrawal to the card from the MC is done through a gateway. And there are no persons involved at all. Neither legal entities nor individuals. Or am I wrong?

The gateway is a legal entity. But the transfer is not from them, but from MQ or someone else, who is also a legal entity.

trader_number_one:

The gateway is a legal entity. But the transfer is not from them but from MQ or someone else who is also a legal entity.

The original sender is not fixed. That is the issue. And it equates to a top-up through a terminal. Plus a transfer from an offshore location. So far, the transfers are running smoothly. But problems may arise for individuals in the future, as the law as passed has something to nag at.

Vitaliy Maznev:

The original sender is not fixed.

There can be no such thing.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here

Gibraltar is on the list of offshore, under the new rulings could be blocked until 'clarified'.