Again about the FOP/FLEP - page 3

Register as self-employed, 4-6% tax. Activities - programming

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Register as self-employed, 4-6% tax. Activities - programming

It's all about the invoice.
The group and the quedas are all the same, I understand.
But the way the documents (invoices) are backed up is the problem.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

There was a change last year with regard to cash. It may be understood that there is no need for supporting documents to be sent out, at least in the new wording there is nothing about sales receipts.

So I just keep the income records in the ledger and do not receive any cashless transfers to my personal card. ePayments used to be handy in terms of cash withdrawals. Now I use other ways.

If anything, it's like in the joke, my wife gives me money, she gets it from her nightstand, I put it in her nightstand).

What are the other ways to get cash now?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

But the way of backing documents (invoices) is the problem.
Why attach anything? Just an app on the phone and that's it. On each incoming tranche the tax is counted automatically. Beautiful.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Why attach anything? Just an app on your phone and that's it. On each incoming tranche, the tax is automatically calculated. It's a beauty.
We don't have that.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
What are the other ways of getting cash now?
I'll write to you in person

Vladislav Andruschenko:

But the way of backing documents (invoices) is the problem.

Withdraw on WM, from WM through the exchange to the key card FOP. When you transfer to such a card, you get a payment from a physical person on the details. As a result, no transfers from abroad, all payments within Ukraine. This can be (inaccurately) done even in the second group.

Ihor Herasko:

Withdraw to WM, from WM through the exchange to the FOP key card. When you transfer to such a card, you receive a payment from a physical person according to the details. As a result, no transfers from abroad, all payments within Ukraine. It is possible (inaccurately) even for the second group.

I am not sure, but is it possible to withdraw to a key card ? Haven't tried it.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'm not sure, is it possible to withdraw to a key card? I haven't tried it.

It is possible to withdraw to a key card (before 2020 there was no problem at all). But now the PB has regulated this and when you try to transfer to a key card, you are redirected to the payment details. What difference does it make to a private person how to transfer funds? The fee is 3 UAH. Some, of course, falter, but most will transfer.

Ihor Herasko:

It is possible to withdraw to a key card (before 2020 there was no problem at all). But now the PB has regulated this and when you try to transfer to a key card, it is redirected to the payment details. What difference does it make to a private person how to transfer funds? The fee is 3 UAH. Some, of course, falter, but most will transfer.

You should give it a try.