Indicator, Need advice on auto-control of DISTANCE between text (MT-4) - page 6

Dmitry Fedoseev:

... It's the second day and your problem still hasn't been solved. And how have people here lived with Metatrader for 20 years without putting in two lines? It's unbelievable!

... it's just that everyone AGREED with the option = 1 long line at 45* ... and everyone tilted their heads to read these very inscriptions .......
that's how we lived for 20 years )))))))

... it's not comfortable for me (!) that's why i'm trying to make it 2 lines long so i can be comfortable ))

.......... I think it's time to close this thread - because there is too much advice and tips on the subject ))

All know - a HUGE THANK YOU for the tips ))

-------------------------

Remained 1 question - WHO among the experienced people here WILL take on modification of the indicator? ))

(because the Executive refused to do it (I do not blame him - has the right))

Vitaliy Kostrubko:

... just everyone AGREED with the option = 1 long line at 45* ... and everyone tilted their heads to read these very inscriptions .......

... it's not comfortable for me (!) that's why i'm trying to make it 2 lines long so i can be comfortable ))

.......... I think it's time to close this thread - because there is too much advice and tips on the subject ))

All in the know - a HUGE THANK YOU for the tips ))

Remained 1 question - WHO among the experienced people here MIGHT be able to finalize the indicator? ))

(I don't blame him, he has a right)).

Previous page, last post - example how to do it.

Vitaliy Kostrubko:

... just everyone AGREED to the option = 1 long line at 45* ... and everyone bent their heads to read these very inscriptions .......

All in the know - a HUGE THANK YOU for the tips ))

Remained 1 question - WHO among the experienced people here MIGHT be able to finalize the indicator? ))

(because the Executive refused to do it (I do not blame him - has the right))

---->

Alexander Voronkov:

---->

EURECA )))))))))))))))

Here it is - the coveted )))))))

Alexander THANK YOU))

... can you source/sell ???? ))

cool clowning

Dmitry Fedoseev:
cool clownery

Dmitry, your technical opinions - we have all heard - thank you)

and your personal opinions - keep them to yourself !!!

The man made the reality of what was required ))) which I'm glad of ))

if you think it's clownery - that's your personal low opinion, which alas - not interesting ! )

... learn to be good-natured )) that will help in life )) but that's another topic ))

Vitaliy Kostrubko:

Dmitry, your technical opinions - we have all heard - thank you)

and your personal opinions - keep them to yourself !!!

The man made the reality of what was required ))) which I'm glad of ))

if you think it's clownery - that's your personal low opinion, which alas - not interesting ! )

... learn to be good-natured )) that will help in life )) but that's another topic ))

this is the real apocalypse

Dmitry Fedoseev:

it's the real apocalypse.

No, it's just plain fraud.

Would you like me to talk?

Алексей Тарабанов:

No, the usual fraud.

Would you like me to talk?

Fraud? Of what?

Алексей Тарабанов:

No, the usual fraud.

Do you want me to talk?