Trend vs Flat - page 15

Renat Akhtyamov:
going down

Going up to 1,115, going down after that.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Does the post have any relevance to the topic of the Forum thread?

If you talk about the trend andwhat is a trend?! It has everything to do with that, mate, yes ;)

Also, without understanding what is a trend and what is a flat, and whether there is a difference between them (there is none) - we will have one disappointment in marginal trading... especially when playing down.

It's easier to buy a stock, "ahead of the market" by a few months or years;) Well, or, have a good education and have friends who are on the stock market (can teach you something real or suggest something).

Such a post is much more suitable for a branch, although that one was OK too!)

Несколько способов определения тренда на MQL5
Несколько способов определения тренда на MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Любой трейдер знает правило "Тренд - твой друг, следуй за трендом", но практически каждый имеет свое представление о том, что из себя тренд представляет. Практически каждый трейдер слышал или читал ужасные истории, в которых рассказывается о том, как разорился трейдер, торговавший против тренда. Многие трейдеры отдали бы все за возможность...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Going up to 1,115, going down after that.

OK

Roman Shiredchenko:

There's no "tinny" - I'm not kidding!

it's my dream chart!

Give me a PAMM or a signal - I will be on board with a martini, sometimes with mineral water to sail into a bright future!!! :-)

it is a pilot version, because only 50% of the information calculated by FormulaE is used for trading

I will improve the result up to 100 times (problems to be solved: there should be no martin, and there are several trades in deficit)

Алексей Тарабанов:

On the screenshot is a weekly trend. Now from his point of view it is a flat, but I have drawn daily trends on this flat with my hands. I can do the same with the same indicator, changing the settings slightly.

And I can also go down by a level, or up - and the flat will magically become a trend, or vice versa...

Yes, you're right! It's possible to look for a Trend even on a 5-minute chart ... And there's nothing to do - it all depends on the Trader's education and his level of knowledge.

The trader decides for himself on which chart he will determine the direction of the trend.

But the TREND is in the MARKET, and traders see a partial visualization of the trend on the chart: the large charts will really TREND, and on smaller charts it is possible to see rollbacks or strong pullbacks...

But in any case, there is only one TREND on the market!

And still, the most important thing for the trader - a profitable trading strategy ... and all the rest, including the trend, are tools to achieve the main goal - a STABILIZED PROFIT.

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you're right! You can look for TREND even on a 5 minute chart... And there's nothing you can do about it - it all depends on the trader's upbringing and amount of knowledge.

The trader decides for himself, on what chart he will determine the direction of the trend.

But the TREND is in the MARKET, and traders see a partial visualization of the trend on the chart: the large charts will really TREND, and on smaller charts it is possible to see rollbacks or strong pullbacks...

But in any case, there is only one TREND on the market!

And still, the most important thing for the trader - a profitable trading strategy ... and all the rest, including the trend, are tools to achieve the main goal - a STABILIZED PROFIT.

You're getting a bit carried away, mate.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

it is a pilot version, because only 50% of the information calculated by FormulaE is used for trading

I will improve the result by 100 times (problems to be solved: there should be no martin and there are several trades in deficit)

As my good friend used to say: "almost a millionaire" is not a millionaire yet)

Алексей Тарабанов:

Going up to 1.115, going down after that.

You know who has the courage to assert what he cannot know in principle)?

... There you go)))

And if you asserted that in principle it is impossible to you, bateyka, as well as all fans of puppeteers in ward number six).

In the meantime you possess a slight veil of sanity.
Don't lose it.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
As a good friend of mine used to say: almost a millionaire is not a millionaire yet)

See, here's the thing.

they have to yank it a little bit to keep it going.

but they jerk it to their advantage

and they use absolutely everything they've got at their disposal.

so it's almost a grail, it's not a grail

of course, you can use statistics - it smoothes them out, but it is not the Grail, because there appear elements of heuristics, which divert them from the main idea, through which the market is made

so it still needs some tinkering

but the FormulaE remains unchanged, it's ready

Renat Akhtyamov:

See, here's the thing.

they have to yank it a little bit to keep it going.

but they're jerking it in their favor

use absolutely everything at their disposal

so, almost the Grail, is not yet the Grail

of course, you can use a higher timeframe or statistics - it will dampen them a little, but it's not a grail

so you still need to tweak it.

but the FormulaE remains unchanged, it is ready

Next time get your alcohol from a trusted shop)
Calm down, if you have not accepted that the market is random - everything is of no use.
A thousand miles starts with the first step, but without the first step, that thousand miles is impossible.

You haven't done that yet.

So don't sweat it.

-> Dissolve into hopelessness and lose hope <-

... It might help ...