Looking for patterns - page 246

apr73:

How much is it ?

expensive and such questions are so - not discussed.

KGM22:
expensive and such matters are so - non-negotiable.

Why would you want to train expensive and put your expertise in 'safe hands' if you have 98% positive trades?

KGM22:
those very patterns https://profitgate.ru/posts/12629-pojasnenie-k-modeli-cenoobrazovanija.html

Candlelight analysis.

There aren't many articles of research, but they are there. I've had a little bit of fun myself. There are a lot of things manually that are very difficult to transfer to an algorithm.

The image and its formalization is a complicated task.

Исследование методов свечного анализа (Часть I): Проверка существующих паттернов
Исследование методов свечного анализа (Часть I): Проверка существующих паттернов
  • www.mql5.com
Свечной анализ появился более 20 лет назад и с тех пор стал достаточно популярным. Некоторые  даже считают, что японские свечи самый удобный и легко воспринимаемый формат отображения цен активов. Похожий на него формат баров визуально не совсем информативен. Когда как формат в виде японских свечей более удобен в плане настройки и отображения...

apr73:

Why would you want to train expensive if you have 98% positive trades ?

I don't want to train anyone, it's just a question of transferring the system, I have too many years, and I don't want the system to die with me, it's probably vanity.

KGM22:
I don't want to train anyone, it's just a question of transferring the system I have, I'm too old, and I don't want it to die with me, it's probably vanity.

Transfer your system right here, what's the problem?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There is no fractality in syntactic structures.

But there is) For example, fractal beauty is often drawn by L-systems.

L-система — Википедия
L-система — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
L-система или система Линденмайера — это параллельная система переписывания и вид формальной грамматики. L-система состоит из алфавита символов, которые могут быть использованы для создания строк, набора , которые задают правила подстановки вместо каждого символа, начальной строки («аксиомы»), с которой начинается построение, и механизма...

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Candlelight analysis.

There aren't many articles of research, but they are there. I've had a little bit of fun myself. There are a lot of things manually that are very difficult to transfer to an algorithm.

The image and its formalization is a very complicated task.

In fact, I just closed the link after reading the first sentence. Candle studies have been known to the world since the 15th century and they have dozens of different interpretations, my system has nothing to do with candlestick studies, it is based on an algorithm that "fixes these candlestick combinations.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

And there is) For example, often fractal beauty is drawn by L-systems.

In nature, fractality is visible. If from this point of view semantic constructions can be fractal in scale. And in nature we have many cases. In rows the repetition of the pattern on the scale is also visible, but the number of fractal patterns is much greater. And how to isolate them.

Theoretically, the approach is correct, if the patterns are correctly singled out and the correlation is shown)

Grammar classification. Use them to classify sections of a series. There's something to that. Didn't see it right away.

KGM22:

I have nothing to do with candlestick analysis, it is based on an algorithm that "builds up these candlestick combinations.

In those very patterns we see the candlestick patterns and their interpretation. But I do not understand the algorithm. The description did not fit properly.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In those very patterns we see candlestick patterns and their interpretation. I did not understand the algorithm from the start. The description didn't come out right.

candlestick patterns, wave market theory, Gartley patterns, Gunn and any other theory, is to the process of market education has the same relation as I to the ballet, Any known theory is only able to extract a fragment of the whole, at some point, this fragment really works, but ............. the next similar moment can occur in a month or a year later