Looking for patterns - page 277

"It's a shame about your daughter, with such "unobtrusive" training. If you find a pattern, describe it. Give an example. Show the result in the monitoring.
No, he will go on for 100 pages and, like Ulad, will not give birth to anything.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I pity my "daughter" with such "unobtrusive" training. You find a pattern, describe it. Give an example. Show the result in the monitoring.
No, he will go on for 100 pages and give birth to nothing, just like Ulad.

Baskakov, don't delete the leaked monitoring.

Otherwise there is nothing to talk about.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I apologise for bringing up a topic that was forgotten more than 3 weeks ago.

I was originally prompted to get into this topic by three circumstances:

1. The desire to understand what I do and the desire to do only what I understand.

2. i happened to share my understanding of trading on financial markets with my daughter relatively shortly before the topic appeared.

3. 3. Further participation was provoked by joking suggestions of the participants such as "why don't you come to study with me? I thought: why not?

Well, I decided to start a branch because of another branch - about gold, which I regularly visit, because I like and understand this instrument - my experience since 2008 is not in trading, but in speculation on the IBA in Sberbank without a leverage and without online trading.

I wanted to post there, but realised that the key word is "Regularity", so I am writing here. And the circle of participants here and there is very similar.

A digression: I was lucky enough to work briefly with Georgy Shchedrovitsky. The main forms of his work are:

1. Seminars in Herzen (Bolshaya Nikitskaya) 30, where he was the head of the Academy of Psychological and Pedagogical Sciences.

2. the organization and conduct of games (like army command post exercises) at the highest level. There was always a reflection group there, parsing events, activities and decisions from the present to the past. Just, one of the groups.

Now for the point: I explained to my daughter that every evening and every week she must analyze her own mistakes and figure out how not to repeat them. And also, - it is important: at the same time it is necessary to analyze other people's mistakes and understand how to use them to your advantage.

Example: The MICEX terminal has data on the ratio of buy and sell orders. If 60% want to buy, the price will go down and if 40% want to sell, the price will go up. Always.

Now for the main part.

I urge all participants in the gold thread over the last couple of weeks to share their thoughts on the nature of their mistakes (there have been plenty). What went wrong and why. Repent publicly )))

Having waited a decent amount of time, I encourage observers to participate in the reflection.

Utopia, of course...

If the error is probabilistic, how not to repeat it) And what is the purpose of parsing mistakes (and whether mistakes) in BP forecasting. A wrong prediction may not be a consequence of an error. The error may be the prediction itself, in the moment of lack of support)

Алексей Тарабанов:

I apologise for bringing up a topic that was forgotten more than 3 weeks ago.

I was originally prompted to get into this topic by three circumstances:

1. The desire to understand what I do and the desire to do only what I understand.

2. i happened to share my understanding of trading on financial markets with my daughter relatively shortly before the topic appeared.

3. 3. Further participation was provoked by joking suggestions of the participants such as "why don't you come to study with me? I thought: why not?

Well, I decided to start a branch because of another branch - about gold, which I regularly visit, because I like and understand this instrument - my experience since 2008 is not in trading, but in speculation on the IBA in Sberbank without a leverage and without online trading.

I wanted to post there, but realised that the key word is "Regularity", so I am writing here. And the circle of participants here and there is very similar.

A digression: I was lucky enough to work briefly with Georgy Shchedrovitsky. The main forms of his work are:

1. Seminars in Herzen (Bolshaya Nikitskaya) 30, where he was the head of the Academy of Psychological and Pedagogical Sciences.

2. the organization and conduct of games (like army command post exercises) at the highest level. There was always a reflection group there, parsing events, activities and decisions from the present to the past. Just, one of the groups.

Now about the matter: I explained to my daughter that every evening and every week she must analyze her own mistakes and figure out how not to repeat them. And also, - it is important: at the same time it is necessary to analyze other people's mistakes and understand how to use them to your advantage.

Example: The MICEX terminal has data on the ratio of buy and sell orders. If 60% want to buy, the price will go down and if 40% want to sell, the price will go up. Always.

Now for the main part.

I urge all participants in the gold thread over the last couple of weeks to share their thoughts on the nature of their mistakes (there have been plenty). What went wrong and why. Repent publicly )))

Having waited a decent amount of time, I encourage observers to participate in the reflection.

Utopia, of course...

There will be fewer mistakes if you identify not only buy/sell signals, but also places where they should not be applied at all.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There will be fewer mistakes if you identify not only buy/sell signals, but also places where they should not be applied at all.

Is the place a pattern or a time?

Андрей:

Is the place a pattern or a time?

behaviour

state

Андрей:

Is the place a pattern or the time?

Both the pattern and the approaching political, economic events etc. There are many factors when it is not at all desirable to enter the market in spite of the signals.

So machine learning is not able to take these factors into account and work consistently. MO is just a fitting of the past factors, but they are different today. And tomorrow they will be different.

Uladzimir Izerski:

And the pattern and approaching political, economic events etc.. There are many factors when it is not desirable to enter the market despite the signals.

So machine learning is not able to take these factors into account and work consistently. MO is just a fitting of the past factors, but they are different today. And tomorrow will be different.

With time it is clear. On patterns, can you be more specific? Any observations/concerns that the market has become unpredictable? (More precisely, it is not clear) Like there is a signal for reversal, there is a trend, a flat... Are there any signals for a reversal?

Uladzimir Izerski:

This is called developing a THEORY... not a methodology...

The methodology is a particular case of THEORY ... Sometimes it works, and sometimes not so much...

The main methodological mistake traders make is to develop a methodology ... and then to spend a long time struggling and eliminating the multiple small inconsistencies in the trade ...

Андрей:

I see what the timing is. On patterns, can you be more specific? Are there any observations/concerns that the market has become unpredictable? (More precisely, it is not clear) Like there is a signal for reversal, there is a trend, there is a flat... Are there signals for a reversal?

Much depends on the price range in which you can participate. Each price range has its own patterns and rules. It cannot be explained in a few words. You need to write an article or a blog. But I'm too lazy to do it. I'm writing here when I'm in a "pendant" mood, but otherwise I'm as quiet as a fish on ice.