Looking for patterns - page 241

KGM22:
the same patterns https://profitgate.ru/posts/12629-pojasnenie-k-modeli-cenoobrazovanija.html

That reminds me:

On the count of one, inhale.

On the count of two, inhale.

On the count of three, inhale.

On the count of four, inhale.

From the fifth to the eighth and from the ninth to the sixteenth time, the exercise is repeated.

Now to the point - you write: "... The candlestick combinations forming an up trend or a down trend and the state of the trading instrument - a flat, are possible only through the combination of 3 consecutive bars, namely ...".

The cause and effect reversed. Candlestick combinations, like any other technical analysis tools, do not influence the price movement, they only sometimes help to detect the direction of this movement.

And one more thing: candlestick combinations are a tool very sensitive to the dimension of candlesticks (timeframe). Actually, this toolkit was originally developed for daivers about 200 years ago, maybe earlier, I don't remember.

The toolkit is not bad, but it works only on timeframes that have a pronounced trading sense: day, week. You can build your own timeframe, the size of a trading session. Minutes and hours will hardly work.

Алексей Тарабанов:

That reminds me:

On the count of one, inhale.

On the count of two, inhale.

On the count of three, inhale.

On the count of four, inhale.

From the fifth to the eighth and from the ninth to the sixteenth time, the exercise is repeated.

Now to the point - you write: "... The candlestick combinations forming an up trend or a down trend and the state of the trading instrument - a flat, are possible only through the combination of 3 consecutive bars, namely ...".

The cause and effect reversed. Candlestick combinations, like any other technical analysis tools, do not influence the price movement, they only sometimes help to detect the direction of this movement.

And one more thing: candlestick combinations are a tool very sensitive to the dimension of candlesticks (timeframe). Actually, this toolkit was originally developed for daivers about 200 years ago, maybe earlier, I don't remember.

The toolkit is not bad, but it works only on timeframes that have a pronounced trading sense: day, week. You can build your own timeframe, the size of a trading session. Minutes and hours will hardly work.

Before you comment, you have to understand the gist and the meaning of what is said in the commented post, YOU are not able to understand the basic, but this is your problem and only yours, it does not affect me, if again, you (as a programmer) are not able to "link" the work of the hour timeframe (even a minute timeframe) with "pronounced" trading sense - this is again your and only your difficulties!

PS the "patterns" I suggested are for people with brains, while commentators like you (who can write a program for 10 quid and the "author has to understand everything" in small parts for a programmer genius to understand something) are not interesting to me.

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Главным преимуществом торговых терминалов MetaTrader является возможность создания автоматических торговых систем, способных совершать торговые операции без вмешательства трейдера, что позволяет исключить влияние психологии на результаты торговли. Для этого нужно сформулировать торговую стратегию и реализовать ее в виде программы на языке MQL...

Uladzimir Izerski:

My point is this.

There are groups of market participants who play by certain rules.

It is easy to recognise them from the chart pattern, you have to go along with them. AI helps. There is no way they can hide from the chart. This is the most important pattern and the Grail included.

I would agree with that. If I recognised Sorres' collapse of the British pound and went into a short, I'd be writing to you from the Canamas.

The kitchen would have said there was a sharp price movement though, so the result in both cases is the same - I'm here.

KGM22:
Before you comment, you have to understand the essence and meaning of what is said in the commented post, YOU are not able to understand the basic, but it is your problem and only yours, it does not concern me, if again, you (as a programmer) are not able to "link" the work of an hour timeframe (even a minute timeframe) with "strongly pronounced" trading sense - it is again your and only your problems!

1. I am not a programmer and I only earned programming, with which I am superficially familiar, for a year and a half during the Gaidar reforms, when I was paying $20 for a flat and my salary was $8.

2. Try to lower the degree of your aggression to discuss the subject you are interested in with someone, not necessarily me. Otherwise, it will not work.

Алексей Тарабанов:

1. I am not a programmer and I only earned programming, with which I am superficially familiar, for a year and a half during the Gaidar reforms, when I was paying $20 for a flat and my salary was $8.

2. Try to lower the degree of your aggression to discuss the subject you are interested in with someone, not necessarily me. Otherwise it will not work.

There is no aggression, just do not comment on posts that you do not understand a damn thing!

PS and do not mention the story of Soros, you are even in this elementary issue - a complete zero!

KGM22:

There is no aggression, it is just not worth commenting on posts in which you do not understand a damn thing!

PS and do not mention the story with Soros, you are a zero even in this elementary issue!

Well, zero, so zero. The main thing is not zero.

KGM22:
those very patterns https://profitgate.ru/posts/12629-pojasnenie-k-modeli-cenoobrazovanija.html

This is a masterpiece! The opening "any visualised market pricing is possible solely by the consecutive convergence of 3 bars" disproves silly talk of such unimportant, far-fetched things as supply and demand. At the same time, it elevates the reader above conventional pricing to the heights of "visualised" pricing.

Vladimir:

This is a masterpiece! The opening "any visualised market pricing is possible solely by the consecutive convergence of 3 bars" disproves the silly talk of irrelevant, far-fetched things such as supply and demand. At the same time elevating the reader above conventional pricing, to the heights of "visualised".

It's hard to understand the context of this comment, so I'll answer simply.

1 One can say that it really is a masterpiece since there is no other candlestick combinations characterizing a trend, flat, correction, change of trend and continuation of the trend during visualization of any graphical price drawings.

It is the sequential work in combinations of these visualized candlestick combinations that characterizes the overall work of the general visualized price formation of any trading instrument at any timeframe.

2 I have been in the market too long to pay attention to such nonsense as demand, supply, volumes, news, etc.

3 It is possible to interpret the usual pricing due to supply = demand, due to the influence of trading volume, news background, etc., and it is a visualized chart (candles, bars) completely refutes all these concepts, because there are only 3 candles characterizing the trend, flat, change in trend, and in this regard, to find exactly the algorithm that forms the work of these combinations of candles - a matter of mind and time.

PS in this regard, any talk about "random price wandering" etc. is more than the speech of a dilettante who can not understand the algorithm that forms the construction of these combinations of candles.

KGM22:

It's hard to understand in what context this comment is written, so I'll answer simply.

1 I can say that it really is a masterpiece as there are no other candlestick combinations characterizing such concepts as a trend, flat, correction, change of trend and continuation of the trend when visualizing any graphical price formation

Of course, it's not bad, to see the logic in three candlesticks. But the topic of pricing is touched, ending with a single figure - price. Please provide a calculation of the current price in three candlesticks

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's certainly not a bad thing to see the logic in three candles. But the topic of pricing is touched, ending with a single figure - price. Please give me a calculation of the current price in three candlesticks

Rinat, the three-candle combination reminds me of a three-finger combination.

I think the second candle should always be in front). Reminds me of the shape of a fractal.

But seriously, the W1 and MN candlesticks carry historical information, but not about the future.