Looking for patterns - page 236

Alexander_K:

I don't know, I don't know - how elementary the mataparat is...

To describe market loops like this:

at the very least, you have to be good at numerical solutions of integrodifferential equations. It's not exactly easy...

Boris Gudylin's curves are very similar in meaning to the Anchored VWAP indicator (aka MIDAS). I even saw this indicator on his chart. I think he has improved it in some way.

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes! There is such an understanding of trading... A game of chess, a game of football...

But there is some difference in the understanding of the question here...

The game is against someone..., i.e., the PROTESTING..., overcoming pressure against the self-love...

But the essence of trading, is not about CONTROLLING the market..., but about following the market...

Opposing yourself to the market is obviously a rotten option, with no prospects...

You don't play with the chessboard equivalent of the stock exchange. You do not know that it is a zero-sum game, one man's gain is another man's loss... playing with opponents on the stock exchange are the same layout makers, sharks and others... the exchange is analogous to a chess board.

What does this have to do with opposing the market, analogous to chess.... you are talking nonsense without understanding the essence of the philosophical approach.

Aleksey Masterov:

You don't play with the chessboard equivalent of the stock exchange. You don't know that it's a zero sum game, winning some is losing others... playing with opponents on the exchange are the same layout makers, sharks and others... the exchange is analogous to a chess board.

What has this got to do with opposing the market, analogous to chess.... you are talking nonsense without understanding the philosophical approach.

Don't confuse those derivatives toys that people here are passionately engaged in with the real FOREX market (literally, the foreign exchange market). Your task is just to try to guess the direction of price movements, caused by transactions of big men amounting to tens and hundreds of billions of dollars. If you are able to jump out of the deal at the right time, the ichthyosaurs are yours. No one is working against you, you are a negligible quantity.

Aleksey Masterov:

playing with opponents on the stock exchange the same layout-makers, sharks and others...

Ridiculous!

Imagine a picture: you personally against "layout makers or market sharks"...

And what was the outcome ...? Although for you - "it's a zero sum game" ...

That's how you get people's heads round your head... That's what "proper propaganda" means!

Zero-sum gaming is a classic DC technique (kitchens) which torpedoed their clients' buy and sell trades and then took the difference to the market. Only, if the difference was 10,000 quid, then 10,000*shoulder was not put on the market, they just bought 10,000. Nothing has changed now, they just buy the missing money all the time, whereas before it was rarely. Nobody buys or sells anything in MT, you have nothing but deposit balances and contracts for difference in disguised form. Sell me 100 euros of what you bought in MT. I'll pay you well. You don't have those euros, never have and never will. There is only a model of what would have happened if you had bought those euriks at that price.

Алексей Тарабанов:
The zero-sum game is a classic DC (kitchen) technology which torpedoed their clients' buy and sell trades and then brought the difference to the market. Only, if the difference was 10,000 quid, then 10,000*shoulder was not taken to the market, they just bought 10,000. Nothing has changed now, they just buy the missing money all the time, whereas before it was rarely. Nobody buys or sells anything in MT, you have nothing but deposit balances and contracts for difference in disguised form. Sell me 100 euros of what you bought in MT. I'll pay you well. You don't have those euros, never have and never will. There is only the model of what would have happened if you had bought those euriks at that price.
That's true. But there's a nuance. Let's take the worst case scenario - the volumes are equal. But! Absolutely always - the buying price is not equal to the selling price.
Regarding the forex/exchange. On the exchange, clearing equalises the volumes.

Serqey Nikitin:

Ridiculous!

Picture this: you personally against "layout-makers or market sharks"...

And what are the results? ... Although for you - "it's a zero-sum game" ...

You have to know how to scare people into thinking that way... That's what "proper propaganda" means!

One buys and one sells. Renat posted pictures from the open-air SME and poses. Everything is equal there . My results are positive. I trade on SME through BKS as well.
I am at one with them . :-)

Zero sum difference in buying and selling volume, general direction of the participants' positions, look at the reports on SME.

Renat Akhtyamov:
That's right. But there is still a subtlety. Let's take the most unfavourable variant - volumes are equal. But! Absolutely always - the buying price is not equal to the selling price.
Regarding the forex/exchange. On the exchange, clearing equalises the volumes.
OOO!
Renate! Krasavella!
Not difficult - if you explain a bit more to this guy too... :-)
Like that time you did with CME.

Aleksey Masterov:
OOOH!
Renate! Handsome!
Not difficult - if you write a little more detail to this guy too... :-)
Like that time you did with CME
Yes, there's such a chart on the forum.

Alexander_K:

I don't know, I don't know - how elementary the mataparat is...

To describe market loops like this:

at the very least, you have to be good at numerical solutions of integrodifferential equations. It's not exactly easy...

It's all drawn in the story. Even a child (Toddler) can cope with it.