Looking for patterns - page 219

apr73:

A hangover, contains a stage in the withdrawal of dead brain neurons from the body, hence the phrase "pissing brains".

Psychiatrist?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Psychiatrist?

No, just thinking why?

Why am I poisoning my body?

I realised what alcohol is.

Psychiatrist

Алексей Тарабанов:
Psychiatrist

I'm not.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind.

I am only drawing conclusions for myself.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Whether there was a reversal or a correction is a question of who will win: the reversal signal or the continuation of the trend.

Again we see the manifestation of the main, in my opinion, law of the market - the law of unity and struggle of opposites.

-----------

Interesting...

By the way, how do you determine the degree of struggle of opposites? That is, which prevails, the movement in a horizontal channel or in a channel at an angle?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Interesting...

By the way, how do you determine the degree to which opposites struggle? That is, what prevails, movement in a horizontal channel or in a channel at an angle?

Ruslan and Lyudmila
He sweeps the stars from the firmament,
He whistles and the moon trembles;
But against time'slaw.
Hisscience is notstrong.

Psychiatrist.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

No, I don't assess the success of opposites in any way, except visually.

Sleep.

Why, a psychiatrist in a business like the search for patterns comes in handy. But you can't figure it out without a bottle, either.
However, the point is not to track, but to predict future price movement.
So, in order to predict, you have to try to understand the purpose, i.e. the reason for this or that price behaviour. Obviously, the reason for everything is to provide liquidity. How do you see this thing on a chart?
Don't try to ask me, for me this is a passing phase, just pushing the discussion in the right direction.