Looking for patterns - page 212

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You need this, Shurik, so that you don't look like a ridiculous weirdo who doesn't know the basics of the theorem, but talks about it. It will also allow you to check whether the gurus you mentioned are such weirdos.

Finally I have heard a concrete business post. It's been so many years).

apr73:

I am personally happy with everything. Can you tell me about the 1-2-3 pattern?

No, I can't today. I'm remembering my father-in-law today.

Another red rag for Baskakov)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I finally heard a concrete business post. It's been so many years).

And immediately drank...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

And immediately drank...

You're welcome!

In fact, there are a lot of empty carriages in the train. Could it be filled with meaning after all?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Open a branch: My family and write there

I'm trading with my daughter. I do some things and she does some things. It's called division of labour. The theory comes from me, she's still learning. She's almost there. Something of my own has emerged, not mine anymore. Perhaps one day it will appear here, though it is unlikely.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You're welcome!

In fact, there are a lot of empty carriages in the train. Maybe they should be filled with meaning after all.

Well, you have all the carriages filled to the brim with brandy, if I'm not mistaken.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I'm trading with my daughter. I do some things and she does some things. It's called division of labour. The theory comes from me, she's still learning. She's almost there. Something of my own has emerged, not mine anymore. Perhaps one day it will appear here, though it's unlikely.

See a doctor.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Well, all your carriages are filled to the brim with cognac, if I'm not mistaken.

Alexei, you push your idea to the people and people will understand you. But you're not even a middleman without an idea. And I'll drink cognac without you.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Go see a doctor.

Vladimir, you don't have a single thought on the topic of the thread. Absolute zero. And a lot of posts about me, based on the fact that it's not me, it's my daughter, who's trading.

Well, it's none of your business, I'm writing on the subject and you're flubbing.

Moderator, maybe you should pay attention.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Alexei, promote your idea to the people and people will understand you. As it is, you're not even average without an idea. And I'll drink cognac without you.

In the interests of the people, don't forget about your health - consume cognac in moderation and snack carefully.