Looking for patterns - page 209

Don't be jealous :) I'm always happy about other people's successes. Sincerely.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I ask the moderators to put in the rules of the forum: do not refer to the achievements of your relatives (daughters, granddaughters and TAs)

I can certainly be supportive, but why? If I gave my daughter a fishing rod and not a fish, what's wrong? If my granddaughter at 11 is babbling in 6 languages, what's wrong with that? And she's asking for two more languages.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I can certainly be supportive, but why? If I gave my daughter a fishing rod and not a fish, what's wrong? If my granddaughter at 11 is babbling in 6 languages, what's wrong with that? And she's asking for two more languages.

Personally, I'm fine with it. Can you tell me about the 1-2-3 pattern?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Open a branch: My family and write there

apr73:

I am personally happy with everything. Can you tell me about the 1-2-3 pattern?

Yes, I can. Tomorrow.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I will. Tomorrow.

Okay. Thank you.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Open a branch: My family and write there

Vladimir, you're in the way here.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Vladimir, you're in the way here.

Sanya, I don't know where you were brought up, but you should write about your granddaughter and daughter in the appropriate thematic resource. It's inappropriate here. If you don't understand that, I'm sorry.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Sanya, I don't know where you were brought up, but you should write about your granddaughter and daughter in a proper thematic resource. It's inappropriate here. If you don't understand that, I'm sorry.

All right, I'd better go.

SanAlex:

This is not slavery - this is life!

There is a lot of risk in the stock market or forex.

I think Ford said:
Those who work hard have no time to make money.