Looking for patterns - page 32

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Can you describe your idea in detail. Not in general terms, but specifics. You said waveform, strength and direction are important. Develop the idea. What forms? Drawings? How do you measure strength? We'll code it all and check it with statistics.

You, world renown, all of us, and you, too, a good trading strategy.

And we will have time to talk about life later.

I've shown you where to dig, and it's not in my interest to break it down. I'm sorry. It's already coded.

My ideas have already been picked up. And no one really wants to advertise them. Apparently it's not for the masses.

Константин Л:

Use the insert picture button, it's awkward to use your information this way.

Drawings from post #312

Ищем закономерности
Ищем закономерности
  • www.mql5.com
Привет, хлопцы! Предлагаю всем делиться найденными закономерностями...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Showed you the direction to dig.

All right, Vladimir.

Then I ask you to participate in the thread by discussing patterns that can somehow be described logically and programmed. Too general topics about the structure of the market involve other users in arguments and greatly litter the branch. Please.

Константин Л:

Good afternoon everyone.

Hello, Constantine!

Thanks for the post. Pleased to hear from you. A lot has been written, I will read it tonight.

khorosh:

and so inconvenient to use your information.

+++

Also, friends, please, when replying to someone else's post, delete the main part of the interlocutor's text. Leave one important phrase for you, which you are responding to. Otherwise, very large sheets of text get repeated.

Vitaliy Maznev:

Drawings from the post

Thank you

Aleksei Stepanenko:

All right, Vladimir.

Then I ask you to participate in the discussion of patterns that can somehow be described logically and programmed. Too general topics about market design involve other users in arguments and clog up the branch a lot. Please.

You're welcome. Here is a pattern for you to easily enter the market.

You draw a trend line on tops of bars (fractals as one likes) and parallel to closes of bars.

Upon reaching the price in such a corridor an order is opened to the opposite side.

This is how it looks like on the picture. You can program it. This is a ready TS.

Two isos for illustration.

M1_1

M1_2

khorosh:

Use the insert picture button, it's awkward to use your information this way.

I don't know why, but I don't have that button. Originally, of course, I wanted to do as you say
Files:
t.png  21 kb

Константин Л:
don't know why, but I don't have this button. Originally, of course, I wanted to do as you say

This feature probably depends on the rating points of the user. I also use the "copy picture to clipboard" method and then paste directly into the post (CTRL+V). But it probably only works for users with a certain rating too.

Second option - probably depends on the browser.