How do I disable the display of the balance in the header? - page 10

Georgiy Merts:

Well, no.

If I didn't care about the amount - I don't open the site in front of strangers anyway - this one is very important to me - I can see immediately when someone contacts me.

What I mean is,

that after adding a wallet, it's always 1 now. Always.(mobile version)

And if there's a favourite message, it hangs 2.

Artyom Trishkin:

Also, from recent events: I was saving up to repair one car (engine knocked out), while the family budget is not suffering. In the second car overturned with my wife - fortunately, did not reach the pole, which a month ago the family crashed... How would I have fixed and put the second car in gear, if I hadn't saved for the repair of the first one? There would simply be no money - all spent on grandchildren/children/nephews/wives/mother-in-laws...

It's interesting how people live...

Personally, I generally prefer to live on credit rather than debt - I have small savings on which I can live for a year and a half without reducing consumption. And if I 'splurge' I can live as long as three years.

I don't understand how people can take out loans stealing their own future... How will it not be ? Well, let's say your health cracks (who cares, the bald one cares about a comb) ? Having an "airbag" is, in my opinion, a prerequisite for a peaceful life...

Georgiy Merts:

It's interesting how people live...

Personally, I generally prefer to live on credit rather than debt - I have small savings on which I can live for a year and a half without reducing consumption. And if I "dip into it" I can live as long as three years.

I don't understand how people can take out loans and steal their own future... How can they not? Well, let's say, health cracks (who cares about what, but the bald guy cares about a comb) ? Having an "airbag" is, in my opinion, a prerequisite for a peaceful life...

And that's the safety cushion that everyone is trying to tear to shreds - everyone needs something very urgent and very urgent.
So it is better not to know that someone is carefully saving money for unforeseen situations.
However, it is already possible to hide the amount.
But *** USD is very attractive to female/children's eyes - "well, well, well, what's so interesting hidden there? Come on, spill it"... :)
However - I'm already grouchy...

Artyom Trishkin:

Well, yes. And that is precisely the safety cushion that everyone is trying to tear to shreds - everyone needs something very urgent and very urgent.
So it is better not to know that someone is carefully saving money for unforeseen situations.
But *** USD is very attractive to female/children's eyes - "well, well, well, what's so interesting hidden there? Come on, spill it"... :)

under the asterisks is better and USD should be hidden.

This solution seems to suit all or most of them.

Rashid Umarov:

The display is now optional - now you can click to hide the amount and the setting will be remembered and won't be shown next time.

I've already caught a glitch where the amount was displayed and then stopped after clicking on the forum tab, without clicking on the amount.

Can't you just do it right away? What is the trick with the locked amount? What is the significance of the inscription?

Artyom Trishkin:

But the USD is very attractive.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

USD is better to hide under the asterisks.

It seems to be the solution for all or most.

+++ )))

If it's so important to the developers, then at least let them hide it in the settings. If it so much warms the soul of one of the developers at least please give the opportunity in the settings at all hide it from the header.

the possibility of detailed market analytics in my personal cabinet is 1,000,000 times more useful

To the administration

Please be friendlier to users than everyone else around :)

Forum about trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

How can I disable balance in my header?

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2020.02.11 14:47

Make an advanced add-on in your profile "Settings": show/not show.

Well really, information is not really for common eyes to display it in the most prominent place.

Thank you!

Artyom Trishkin:

Right. And that's the safety cushion that everyone is trying to tear to shreds - everyone needs something very urgent and very urgent.
So it is better not to know that someone carefully puts aside money for emergencies.

Yeah, that's right...

I'm like that myself...