How do I disable the display of the balance in the header? - page 18

Rashid Umarov:

Added a setting

Rosh, then what is the point of customisation?

This has turned out to be rubbish. The freelance events icon is hidden. It was put in the same tab as the feed events (what is of paramount importance with what is of minimal importance). If you're going to make it into general tab, then with messages from private messages. But it's better to do it separately so that the icon for private messages and freelance events would never be hidden. Events in the feed and changes in favourites can be removed altogether.

How do I know about a freelance event? Looking at the tab every minute? Yes, I have a small monitor, but I like it and I don't want to change it for a wide one, I have a stock of these small monitors, I have enough of them until my retirement.

The "Show balance in header" setting does not work. The wallet icon always remains in the header. Tried logging out/entering the account. Doesn't help.

Chrome Version 80.0.3987.116 (Official build), (64 bit)

Vladimir Karputov:

The "Show balance in header" setting does not work. The wallet icon always remains in the header. Tried logging out/entering the account. Doesn't help.

Chrome Version 80.0.3987.116 (Official build), (64 bit)

Yeah, it's not finished yet. Does not display the wallet only when the balance to withdraw "0".

In general, so far not at all convenient, you have to wait until they fix it.

made "disable header balance" in settings -- the balance is disabled -- but they removed the "stars" (hiding the balance amount).

In some cases, the header balance is useful -- but you have to return the "stars" -- otherwise the header balance becomes meaningless -- because it can be viewed through the menu by name and by logging into the profile.

Great, got that useless icon out of the way, thanks.

transcendreamer:
Great, you've removed that useless icon, thank you.

The icon's usefulness is obvious, for example, if you're waiting for money to be credited - before, you had to go to your profile all the time.

only this icon is not for permanent placement in the header (they made the switch).

Now, you should return the "stars" and the balance icon will get a final, practically useful look.

p.s. i, for example, liked the icon and saw the benefit for me, but i need the "stars" in it.