How do I disable the display of the balance in the header? - page 12

By the way, the name can also be shortened in the header, or the nickname can be shown, because this information is for the user only (I already remember my name))

Andrey Dik:

Also, you could do it instead:

That's a lot of free space!!! Better yet, replace the text labels with icons, users will grumble, get used to them, and they'll be happy anyway)))

"And then Ostap got carried away" ...

It's about the fact that the added "balance" (placed first in the list) does not allow to properly see the necessary operational notifications of messages in freelance, inbox, etc.

And whether to remove or leave the "balance" is secondary and is not an issue at the moment.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

"and that's where Ostap gets carried away" ...

The point is that the added "balance" (placed first in the list) makes it impossible to properly see the necessary operational notifications about freelance messages, private messages, etc.

And whether to remove or leave the "balance" is secondary, and this question at the moment is not raised.

Why, the man has a point. If you read it, a lot of people complain about the lack of space. Except that I don't agree with language bar in the basement. I use it regularly, switching forums of different countries.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

"And then Ostap got carried away" ...

yeah.))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The point is that the added "balance" (placed first in the list) does not allow to properly see the necessary operational notifications about messages in freelance, inbox, etc.

And whether to remove or leave the "balance" is secondary and is not a question at the moment.

Order of balance, private list, favorites and wall - a very controversial issue, different user groups will have different preferences, someone practically does not use private list, someone not interested in what's happening on his wall, and someone's balance is always at zero, all can not please, but make a header more informative possible.

By the way, sections can be grouped together to save space. This is especially useful for those accessing from mobile devices.

Vitaliy Maznev:

Why, the man has a point. If you read it, a lot of people complain about the lack of space. But I don't agree with the language bar in the basement. I use it regularly, switching forums of different countries.

You can just leave the country flag icon, it's easy to understand without a text description.

Andrey Dik:

Well, you could just leave the country's flag icon and it would be understandable without a text description.

Ah, well, that's a yes. I agree that it would be a good idea to replace the lettering with badges. That's an excellent idea. Descriptions of objects on hovering the cursor is an elementary task.

TheXpert:

Probably not a glitch, but the cost of several open tabs. One tab was locked and closed. The other taba was displaying the amount, after updating it stopped, as it should.

So you have to catch the account glitch, not the terminal glitch. The terminology is a delight. Who is such a baba, where did it get recorded?

Алексей Тарабанов:

So you have to catch the account glitch, not the terminal glitch. The terminology is a delight. Who's the baba, where's the lock?

It's a long explanation, and you wouldn't understand.

Come on, push off.