Let's turn the existing Market into a SuperMarket, shall we? - page 8

Aleksey Ivanov:

Many times on the forum there have been created threads with statements that (1) the quality of many products on the market is low and (2) the market is overcrowded with such products, which makes it difficult for customers to find something useful. And by buying a weak product the customer loses interest in our market.

It is possible to filter products by quality. To do this, you need to use a rating, which, to a greater or lesser extent, still reflects the qualifications of a member of the MQL 5 community .

The essence of the proposal is the following :N products and M signals can be published, if the seller has ( N + M ) thousand rating points, i.e., each new thousand rating points gives an opportunity to publish one new product or one signal. For example, if the seller has 10 thousand rating points, he can publish e.g. 8 of the most popular products and 2 signals, and you have to remove the other 100 products from the shelves. Then both (1) the quality of the products will increase and their (2) quantity will decrease. It is the unpopular products that will disappear from the showcase.

Otherwise, you look, the man has 500 rating and ten products, which, respectively, no one has bought and probably will not buy.

... and if a person just "churns out" 10 thousand ratings, he can "... publish, for example, 8 of his most popular products and two signals...".

And if a seller had a rating of 150k, and then overnight due to the loss of the base he got a rating of 40k (as happened here recently with many people), then "would you be kind enough to remove all your extra products and signals"?

Aleksey Ivanov:

Otherwise you look, the person has 500 ratings and ten products, which, accordingly, no one has bought and probably won't buy.

Do you see the statistics on purchases from other sellers?

Aleksey Ivanov:

The proposal is as follows :N products and M signals can be published if the seller has ( N + M ) thousand rating points, i.e., each new thousand rating points gives an opportunity to publish one new product or one signal. For example, if the seller has 10 thousand rating points, he can publish e.g. 8 of the most popular products and 2 signals, and you have to remove the other 100 products from the shelves. Then both (1) the quality of the products will increase and their (2) quantity will decrease. Unpopular products disappear from the shelves.

Everyone offers the option that is most profitable for them.

"The luggage would seem easy to them:

The swan is rushing into the clouds,

The crayfish is backing away, and the pike is pulling into the water."

Artyom Trishkin:
... and if a person just 'churns out' 10k ratings, they can "... publish, for example, 8 of his most popular products and two signals..."
Well, I said it's an average reflection. Obviously, some don't reflect anything, and some do. And since the average statistically reflects, it means that the quality of the products of the market with this approach will statistically increase on average.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Aleksey Ivanov:

Otherwise you can see that the person has a rating of 500 and ten products, which, consequently, no one has bought and probably won't buy.

Do you see statistics on purchases from other sellers?

There's arithmetic for first graders. For each product, 50 rating points. 50*10=500. If someone bought something, the rating would be > 500.

Aleksey Ivanov:

It's arithmetic for first graders. For each product, 50 rating points. 50*10=500. If someone bought something, the rating would be > 500.

Do they give you a rating for your purchases?

I thought they charge USD for purchases.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Do they give a rating for purchases?

I thought they give USD for purchases.

USD of course. + 5 points to you for every rental or purchase from you. You are a very inattentive person if you have not paid attention to these simple things so far.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Many times on the forum there have been created threads with statements that (1) the quality of many of the market's products is low and (2) the market is overcrowded with such products, which makes it difficult for customers to find something useful. And by buying a weak product the customer loses interest in our market.

It is possible to filter products by quality. To do this, you need to use a rating, which, to a greater or lesser extent, still reflects the qualifications of a member of the MQL 5 community .

The essence of the proposal is the following :N products and M signals can be published, if the seller has ( N + M ) thousand rating points, i.e., each new thousand rating points gives an opportunity to publish one new product or one signal. For example, if the seller has 10 thousand rating points, he can publish e.g. 8 of the most popular products and 2 signals, and you have to remove the other 100 products from the shelves. Then both (1) the quality of the products will increase and their (2) quantity will decrease. It is the unpopular products that will disappear from the showcase.

Otherwise, you see, the person has 500 rating and ten products, which, respectively, no one bought and probably will not buy.

That's exactly the BREAK. You're proposing to turn the MARKET and the FORUM into practically a SECTU ))))

Don't you realize that you're talking nonsense? And if you think about it? It does not work? I'll explain later)

Aleksey Mavrin:

That's exactly the kind of nonsense you're suggesting. You are suggesting that the MARKET and the FORUM are practically a SEKTU)))

Don't you realize that you're talking nonsense? And if you think about it? It does not work? I'll explain later)

What is the nonsense? Everyone understands what I am writing about except you. You write nonsense everywhere yourself.

Aleksey Ivanov:

You are a very inattentive person if you have not paid attention to these simple things.

I don't look at the rankings at all. What am I forgetting about the rating?

You should look at the target, not the derivative.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Many times on the forum there have been created threads with statements that (1) the quality of many products on the market is low and (2) the market is overcrowded with such products, which makes it difficult for customers to find something useful. And by buying a weak product, customers lose interest in our market.

It is possible to filter products by quality. To do this, we need to use a rating, which, to a greater or lesser extent, still reflects the qualifications of a member of the MQL 5 community .

Otherwise, you can see that a person has a rating of 500 and ten products, which, respectively, no one has bought and probably will not buy.

Can you imagine how much higher will be the level of forum flooding? It's better to have all sorts of things in the marketplace, but not on the forum.