Let's turn the existing Market into a SuperMarket, shall we? - page 2

TheXpert:
Yeah, you just have to keep the good products and take out the bad ones ))

Yeah, for all the bad vs. all the good.

Decided to check the sorting on the "New" tab

Opened several EAs in a row. The order by publication is 10, 8, 8, 7, 6, 7, 12, 10, 13, 8, 12.

I haven't checked the others, but they don't seem to sort very well...

You should show links to similar products by other authors on the product page.

Dmitry Sumsky:...

Such questions have often been raised on the forum, but as the saying goes: "It's still there".

Normally, self-respecting supermarket owners keep a close eye on the range and expiry dates of their products. We don't go to the grocery shops where you have to look for something more or less normal amongst products that are mouldy and no longer marketable, do we?

In today's market it's very difficult or almost impossible to find something worth looking at. You either have to spend a lot of time looking for it.

You suggest regulating the market for products by checking their quality and quantity. However, there is the opposite approach - the market regulates itself.

The main points of this approach are:

1. The best products will make their own way and attract the attention of customers.
  2. The worst products will go out of business by themselves and that will make their creators think twice and try harder to compete fairly.
  3. The attitude to product quality and customer service on the part of the retailer will place the products in the right hierarchy according to their popularity and usefulness.

Obviously, this is the path that Market has taken.

In my opinion, these theses don't work in the Marketplace. Why? Because there are no clear criteria for the quality of products. Because of this, there is confusion and clutter.

It is impossible to create quality criteria for products because of the specifics of the niche, and therefore, nothing will naturally develop on its own.

It is possible to spend a lot of energy to maintain artificial quality criteria and limit the activities of sellers by increasing demands on them, but it is hardly effective and does not pay off...

Georgiy Merts:

Colleagues, don't forget that the purpose of the Market is to make a profit for the creators.

All suggestions for improvement should answer the question "by how much will the amount going to the Market increase". I am sure that any suggestion which would increase the income of Market admins (of course, this must be clearly and reasonably justified) - will be taken into consideration and implemented fairly quickly.

Alas, so far I have never seen any proposals being made which would clearly increase the amounts due to the Market. This means that there will also be a problem with the implementation of these proposals, which is exactly what is happening.

The Market is an advertising campaign for MKL as a software supplier for DCs, on which the main profits are made.

So if the Market is put in order, which might result in a drop in sales, the reputation of MKL is 100% likely to grow. And reputation costs a lot - no one has ever been made poor by order.

Konstantin Yartsev:

The market is an advertising campaign for MKL as a software supplier for the DC, on which the main profits are made.

So if the Market is put in order, as a result of which sales may fall there, it is 100% likely to increase the reputation of MKL. And reputation costs a lot - no one has ever been made poor by order.

What about "sales may drop"?

You propose such a reorganisation of the Market so that MetaQuotes' income goes up !

Dmitry Sumsky:

Decided to check the sorting on the "New" tab

Opened several EAs in a row. The order by publication is 10, 8, 8, 7, 6, 7, 12, 10, 13, 8, 12.

Didn't check the rest, but somehow it doesn't sort very well...

Write suggestions to the service desk, especially focusing on your word "dump" (the word from the title of your thread), with evidence of your claims from the first post, and your ideas for improvement.
Because sometimes you get the feeling that merchants (validated users) make suggestions for improving the Marketplace purely for themselves to improve their own sales ...
You don't just have chitchat, do you?

And if it's just rubbish, then I'm sorry, I'll retire to English ...

-----------

Happy New Year to all.

Sergey Golubev:

Write suggestions to the service desk

Very funny, yeah.

Sergey Golubev:

Or sometimes you get the feeling that merchants (validated ushers) make suggestions to improve the Market purely for themselves to improve their own sales ...
You don't just have chitchat, do you?

Sergei, clearly the first one, it's not "chitchat".

I don't remember a single suggestion to "do this and that, and the total number of purchases will increase significantly".

Always suggestions have been the opposite - "we must do so-and-so, so that rubbish was not bought, and bought my best grail.

There's no bullshit, there's perfectly reasonable suggestions... but, as you rightly pointed out, "purely for yourself"...

To even expect them to be taken seriously is clearly presumptuous. And to expect them to be implemented is even more foolish.

ServiceDesk is no longer accepting suggestions. There used to be a point to improve the MQL5 site. Now only complaints