Let's turn the existing Market into a SuperMarket, shall we? - page 5

Artyom Trishkin:
Well, it's not on the market.
So he has realised it all on his own. And the others lack conscience or order in the Market.

Georgiy Merts:

Colleagues, don't forget that the purpose of the Market is to make a profit for the creators.

We cannot know for sure what the creators had in mind. Most likely, it was not profit, but to popularise the platform.

The sellers have a profit objective, so they judge by themselves, and I think the Market is pursuing the same goal.

There is only one criterion for the quality of an EA for a Market buyer - profitability. And profitability is an absolutely variable and unguaranteed value. Reviews, tips, settings, etc. mean nothing without profitability. Therefore, it is essentially impossible to change the Market.

Buyers themselves are rejecting great products for the sake of tester grails, and they won't get any smarter.

The main criterion is the millions of percent in the tester. For some reason, the tester is trusted more.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
The main criterion is the millions of percent in the tester. For some reason, the tester is trusted more.
In the competition between EAs with real and virtual profitability, EAs with virtual profitability will always win. It is, stupidly, BIGGER! ((

Konstantin Yartsev:
It turns out he has realised it all on his own. And the others lack conscience or order in the Market.
No. He wants to post it for sale. For a tester.

Artyom Trishkin:
No. He wants to post it for sale. For a tester.

You didn't like the fact that I wasn't thrilled with your work in the marketplace? Is that why you wanted to besmirch my good name?

Why are you, Artemka, not a good man, making me out to be some kind of malicious cheater? I have talked to you in Skype, as one of the site admins, about one thing, and you said something, left something untold, retold something in your own way and twisted our communication in an unimaginable way. You are an evil person. You cannot talk about anything at all because you can twist the entire conversation and post it in the general chat. That's not what the conversation was about...

Dmitry Sumsky:

You didn't like the fact that I wasn't thrilled with your work in the marketplace? Is that why you wanted to besmirch my good name?

Why are you, Artemka, not a good man, making me out to be some kind of malicious cheater? I have talked to you in Skype, as one of the site admins, about one thing, and you said something, left something untold, retold something in your own way and twisted our communication in an unimaginable way. You are an evil person. You cannot talk about anything at all because you can twist the entire conversation and post it in the general chat. That's not what the conversation was about...

I wasn't lying. I was just asking you your definition of "bullshit". And I don't care what you think of my indicators. It's more important that people need them. And I didn't call anyone's products a bad epithet. And I said what I really think of you. No more, no less. Only the truth. I did not publish the conversation.

Реter Konow:
In the competition between EAs with real and virtual profitability, EAs with virtual profitability will always win. It is, stupidly, MORE! ((

that's craftsmanship!!!

if you compare the green ones and the long ones, the loud ones are more expensive

Artyom Trishkin:
I didn't lie one bit, I only asked you about your definition of "bullshit". I don't care what you think of my indicators. It's more important that people need them. And I didn't call anyone's products a bad epithet. And I said what I really think of you. No more, no less. Only the truth. I did not publish the conversation.

Quite right. You didn't lie. You simply announced a private conversation in an allegorical way, making me look like a complete idiot in public.

So, dear readers, you can talk to Artemka, you can choose not to, but anything you say to him in private can be held against you in public in an allegorical way... )))