On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 123

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I wrote about 3 years ago that I gave a girl an arrow indicator and explained how to trade by the arrows, i.e. you don't even have to think, you just have to watch the arrows and follow the instructions.

Many years have passed and she is still trading by this indicator, but she added oscillator to the system and improved it a bit.

The question how she does it is answered in the same way.

There are some rules that if you do not deviate from them, you can steadily earn money.

P.S. Now she lives by herself, I decided to buy an engagement ring on February 14 and go to her to matchmake, she is 27. I really understand that the chance is somewhere around 20/80, but I will try, all the same, I lose nothing, but only get)

There's a problem that may arise later, if suddenly agree. Will think to register aktsa on the resource, both will be banned, they say I have created a clone. Somehow pokoskokochno all this (

For example, xpert uses two accounts.

one for chatting, the other for selling.

did not get banned

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's nothing to be had.

You're not allowed to trade.

I thought I was going to have a cutlet already. You can't do that. You're upsetting people.

Renat Akhtyamov:

For example, xpert uses two accounts.

not get banned.

;)

Well, his accounts are 10 years old and everyone knows about the clone. No offense on his part.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I thought I was going to have a cutlet already. You can't do that. You can't upset people.

Vladimir, this overlapping principle is in the advisor's thread

and to this day it is still the best

Renat Akhtyamov:

For example, xpert uses two accounts

not banned.

;)

He logs in from different IPs. This is possible. Computers are separated. A rich man))).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, his accounts are 10 years old and everyone knows about the clone. There is no wrongdoing on his part.

That's it ;)

Go to your girl immediately.

she's waiting, I'm sure.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vladimir, this overlapping principle is in the advisor's thread

and to this day it is still the best

I don't even know where it's been discussed. If it's not too much trouble, drop me a link. You can send it to me as a private message.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't even know where this has been discussed. If you don't mind, drop me a link. It could be in a private message.

branch named, just search for it, here, verbatim

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's it ;)

Go to your girl immediately.

She's waiting, I'm sure.

Someone rubbed it in her face that I'm with someone else. I have to make up my mind with this one first, we had a big fight, and her father is mad at me, my classmate, and for some reason he gets angry. Anyway, I have until Valentine's Day to decide with one and try with the other.

If a girl has a working TC, marriage is a must:))