Renat Akhtyamov:

Ooh, okay.

+

What's normal?

khorosh:

What's normal?

closed normally ;)

I just did.

Obviously, khorosh meant "set in advance on the optimisation interval". What is the point of this literalism...

Renat Akhtyamov:

closed normally ;)

And I just did.

You're answeringGrigori.S.B' s questionand hedidn't close anything.

khorosh:

You're answering Grigori.S.B' s question , and hedidn't close anything.

missed

You were.

;)

khorosh:
Have you found any particularities in the interpretation of the terms: stationarity, stability, robustness?

Stability is a specific property from matstatistics. Stability and resilience are very vague concepts with no strict evaluation criteria.

Grigori.S.B:

Stability is a specific property from matstatistics. Stability and robustness are very vague concepts with no strict evaluation criteria.

The relationship formula is simple: - stability of series characteristics = stationarity of the series.

The question is, at what point and which design is more efficient? If it is applicable of course. Calculation at 18:40 Moscow time.

GBPUSD 0,38 EURGBP 0,51 EURUSD 0,64
EURUSD 0,62 GBPUSD 0,49 EURGBP 0,36
USD
GBP
EUR
EURGBP 0,4 EURUSD 0,76 GBPUSD 0,36

I trade in triples. I exit when the swap and commission overlap + fixed (small profit). As a result DC gets 50% of the dirty profit. I don't feel sorry for it.

The base pair covers the drawdown. Commission kills all the joy, but the scheme seems to work from the 15th of January (construction #2 opens the other way) - has worked 18 times.

Maxaxa:

The question is, at what point in time and which of the structures is more effective? If it is applicable of course. Calculation as of 18:40 Moscow timeframe.

USD
GBP
EUR

I trade in triples. I exit when the swap and commission overlap + fixed (small profit). As a result DC gets 50% of the dirty profit. I do not feel sorry.

The base pair overlaps the drawdown. Commission kills all the joy, but the scheme seems to work from the 15th of January (construction #2 opens the other way) - it has worked 18 times.

You need to look at the history. And what are your considerations and on what timeframe do you calculate lots in a triangle? Is it based on the condition of horizontality of the linear regression?

Maxaxa:

The question is, at what point and which design is more efficient? If it is applicable of course. Calculation at 18:40 Moscow time.

USD
GBP
EUR

I trade in triples. I exit when the swap and commission overlap + fixed (small profit). As a result DC gets 50% of the dirty profit. I do not feel sorry for it.

The base pair covers the drawdown. Commission kills all the joy, but the scheme seems to work from the 15th of January (construction #2 opens the other way) - has worked 18 times.

oops, don't trade triangles ...