On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 118

Still trying to figure out what we're talking about? - in this thread.

- One thing I understand, either you are on interest in the brokerage company or you don't have a real account and you like to speculate.

You should at least write something sensible - otherwise, a simple guy does not understand anything - and what is your point in writing?

Grigori.S.B:

If you want to invent statistical arbitrage, correlation has nothing to do with it. Two highly correlated instruments can diverge for as long as you like. What matters here is cointegration, not correlation. Read for example here. And compare returns at high correlation and cointegration. Correlation and cointegration are not related and independent concepts.

Have you read the thread in full? I already wrote about it above.

Alexsandr San:

Still trying to figure out what we're talking about? - in this thread.

This thread is not for you - it doesn't do 100% to the deposit per week

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is not the topic for you - it doesn't do 100% to the deposit per week.

there's no sharing here -

- ♪ there's blah, blah, blah ♪

khorosh:

Haven't you read the whole thread? I have already written about it above.

You also do not read, here they mislead you with some different lines, refute and prove some formulas, which are not necessary for the system at all.

In general, they have created a problem to be heroically solved in more than 100 pages.

Alexsandr San:

There's nothing to share here -

- here - blah, blah.

Well I showed the point and told it.

P.S. The other thing is that it hasn't been communicated to anyone. Well that's ok)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You don't read it either, it's misleading with some differently worded, refuting and proving some formulas, which are not needed for the system at all.

In general, they have created a problem to be heroically solved in more than 100 pages.

Well I have shown the point and told it.

of course

the system is simpler than an egg.

it's just not working, so they're racking their brains

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You don't read it either, it's misleading with some differently worded, refuting and proving some formulas, which are not needed for the system at all.

Well I've shown the point and told you.

P.S. The other thing is that it hasn't been communicated to anyone. Well that's ok)

No, what you were describing, I understood.

I understood what - you compare currencies in some way and find out the direction of a particular pair?

Alexsandr San:

No, I understood what you were describing.

understood what - you compare currencies in some way and find out the direction of a particular pair?

Sash, I have a funny thought.

You should check with the starter.

Renat Akhtyamov:

of course

the system is simpler than an egg.

It just doesn't work, that's why they're racking their brains.

I have a hunch Perelman is about to be called in to settle the argument.