On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 73

Renat Akhtyamov:

that is:

EURUSD+dERUSD - (GBPUSD+dGBPUSD) = EURGBP+dERGBP

You never cease to amaze. Into the annals of delirium! )

P.S. This is especially surprising after I presented the correct (and obvious) ratios.

Mikhael1983:

You never cease to amaze. Into the annals of delirium! )

P.S. This is especially surprising after I presented the correct (and obvious) ratios.

time will judge

Renat Akhtyamov:

time will judge

You don't need time to reason for basic arithmetic ratios, it's obvious.) Get over it.

Mikhael1983:
For ratios of elementary arithmetic you don't need time to reason, it's all so obvious ) Get over it.

You're going minus.

but I'll tell you, this time you're going to be in the black,

no matter how many lots you've got, no matter how much martin you've got.

no matter what you've smeared on it.

I'll tell you without overlaying the charts when you're in trouble.

so, uh...

time will judge.

Mikhael1983:

It's open. Focus No. 7 has started.

Fortunately the demo account is not afraid of tricks.

Hypothesis so far, as I understand it:
If we do not trade eurusd directly, but a linear combination of eurxxx and usdxxx with very non-standard lots, there might be more "fish".
Of course, the rounds are a bit stressful, but you need to understand the maximum "spread" and at what situation you need to close the loss.

b2v:

Fillings are of course a bit stressful, but you need to understand the maximum "run" and at what rate you need to close a moose.
You still don't get it... Slowly: The idea is not to close the entire set of trades in profit (by compensating losses from the start). No. The profit will be closed separately for part of a trade, which is a share, and for the initial part (which existed at the start of the focus). It's strange to stress that the profit will be bigger.)

Ugh. I don't yet believe in 100% complete collapse always:)

By the way just now I noticed that there are SL and TP.

b2v:
By the way, just now I noticed that there are SL and TP.
I have written more than once that I put them in. With the purpose of making sure they don't go off. If the prices go strongly (even though everything is developing normally in the pair), they have to be re-set. I usually put 150 - 200 pips.