Apophenia - page 4

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, there's a lot of people who write like that.

Loooooong !

;)

well .......................... there's more where that came from.

a bad thing is the beginning.

below indicator,

and it is not straight lines ( almost ;) ), but the calculation of each point:

Mashka with an offset. Renate, you need to rest!

Oleg Bondarev:

The fennie's bias. Renat, you need to rest!

Is trend trading allowed? Lots of money in a single trade? Making a profit?

Offset thing - whatever...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Is trend trading allowed? Lots of money in a single trade? Making a profit?

The bias thing - whatever...

I mean his indicator.

Oleg Bondarev:

Yes, I mean his indicator.

I mean, the price is going in a straight line, in a trend.

No random wandering and no statistics.

I've been resting for a while now.

You've got a lot of work to do here, no doubt about it.

Martin CHEguevara:
I am telling you for the thousandth time I do not believe in anything but numbers. Everything I say I've calculated and checked. My comments, my judgement will never change.
And yours changes with notable frequency. Take, for example, the last time you launched a bot and believed you'd found the Grail. And then you went back to your old reasoning.
At least you admit your mistakes.)

about that bot - I flipped the signal at the last moment for some reason, probably because I fell asleep at night on the keyboard

But it's working fine. I've made up for it.

However, I'm an order of magnitude shittier than what I showed you did, in the end.

Martin CHEguevara:
But what is the technical analysis? What's it based on? Isn't it based on history repeating itself? And if in our case it is not, then what is left for the trader)?

If he ( a trader !?) does not make decisions based on data then this subject is a "creative person" acting by instinct without any signals from the outside, let's assume one person sees ( something) and another imagines ( the same) and the tomography will show the same brain activity zones and no neuro-linguist will determine who is who without additional data, in one case a person was looking at a shop window with vodka and in our case, what option??

Reading the branch, it occurred to me that if apophenia is crossed with fluderasty, the time to trade GRAIL will be reduced, also because of the hints of the sufferers!!! :-)

Veniamin Skrepkov:

If he ( a trader !?) does not make decisions based on data then this subject is a "creative person" acting on his own free will without any signals from the outside, suppose one person sees ( something) and another imagines ( the same thing) and the tomography will show the same brain activity zones and no neuro-linguist will determine who is who without additional data, in one case a person was looking at a shop window with vodka and in our case what option??

There is no difference between someone who makes a decision based on technical analysis and someone who makes a decision at random.)

Roman Shiredchenko:
Reading the branch, it occurred to me that if apophenia is crossed with fluderasty, the time to trade GRAIL will be reduced, also because of the hints of the sufferers!!! :-)
First you have to face the truth, without that it is impossible to draw adequate conclusions, and without adequate conclusions it is impossible to arrive at a positive result, as there will only be as you put it fluderastia and nothing more.

Martin CHEguevara:
First you need to face the truth, without that it is impossible to draw adequate conclusions, and without adequate conclusions it is impossible to arrive at a positive result, as there will only be as you put it fluderasty and nothing more.

Yes! Absolutely right!

I suggest raising Gartley butterflies, lips, moebius loops, kafka caps !!! :-)

And dig, dig, dig and dig deeper!!!