Apophenia - page 28

Martin CHEguevara:
Can you share the formula for starting lot growth depending on the deposit?
Have you experimented with this? Are there any optimal parameters?

I tried to write to you in person, but it didn't work, apparently access is blocked. Try writing to me and I will answer.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

And it's understandable why, because the time to hold a position against you is reduced in most cases,

but by the looks of the chart, it's a regular system with unlimited losses and severely limited profits. And with a lot it is one of the martingale variants.

And a small bounce is sometimes enough for a "pipsqueak", why, b.... if not)))

How I limit the loss I wrote above.

You're not expressing it correctly. Can we say that profit is limited if it reaches 300% per year? The other thing is that small targets are yes, I agree).

Martin CHEguevara:
This is true if you consider the phenomenon of apophenia, the way out is strict objectivism.
And about the hold time...very simply, a day's surge and the price won't come back. That's it, the trade is over.
Or opening a rebound order with a bigger lot => the essence is the same pips))

It may or may not come back.

khorosh:

I tried to write to you in person, but it doesn't work, it seems to be closed. Try writing to me and I'll reply.

Try again. Please try again.

khorosh:

It may or may not come back.

I took the worst case scenario)

Martin CHEguevara:
Try again. I'm asking you.

It doesn't work. Have you tried writing to me? If you put an email address in your personal account, I can send it to you.

Martin CHEguevara:
I took the worst case scenario)

Understood.

khorosh:

It doesn't work. Have you tried writing to me? If you post your email address in your personal account, I can send it there.

In your settings (in your profile), who can write me private messages- Everyone?

khorosh:

In your settings (in your profile) how does it say Who can write me private messages- Everyone ???

Yes, of course I checked that first thing.
I can't write you either) strange... I'll check on my computer later...

Martin CHEguevara:
reloaded699999@gmail.com
But you can write here... perhaps the formula isn't so complicated to describe with simple letter formulas... If it's not too difficult)

Emailed it to me.