Apophenia - page 29

khorosh:

Emailed it to me.

Thanks so much I'll be testing!)

EURUSD forecast: trade on SELL from a correction to BUY. Let me remind you that trading from a correction on the main move is the only way to increase the probability of profit by more than 50%.

Since there are not many strong moves here, the price will fluctuate within a random fluctuation. It is better not to hope for more than 500 pips profit.

Martin CHEguevara:

EURUSD forecast: trade on SELL from a correction to BUY. Let me remind you that trading from a correction on the main move is the only way to increase the probability of profit by more than 50%.

Since there are not many strong moves here, the price will fluctuate within a random fluctuation. For more than 500 pips profit is better not to hope for.

As long as there are no diverters, going upwards becomes dangerous. Intraday does not matter.

EURUSD_iH1

Martin CHEguevara:

Since there are not many strong moves here, the price will fluctuate within a random fluctuation. More than 500 pips profit is better not to hope for.

D1 and above will this work?

Even if it doesn't, throw the timetable in here and we'll see

Renat Akhtyamov:

D1 and above will this work?

Even if it doesn't, throw the chart here, let's see

That's how it will, I've marked the limits of price movement.

Martin CHEguevara:

That will be it, I have marked the boundaries of the price movement.

Do you think there will be a red arrow movement?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Do you think the movement will follow the red arrow?

the red arrow is a correction.

at t->const the random walk is within statistical limits, only a 3% non-random movement gives a jolt that the SB cannot overcome.

But no one has cancelled all the possible outcomes.

These charts are just the optimal reaction to the current situation, to get to the flat at minimum and close with nets, and to get to the trend at maximum and increase positions.

Martin CHEguevara:

That's how it's going to be, I've marked the boundaries of the price movement.

Nothing will be like this! Not until there is a new opening of the week! The whole market is cyclical. Prove me wrong!

Evra

Here is an example of apothecia - resistance support levels on the balance sheet chart

Which indicator to attach to find out where the balance will go next? :D

and a slightly more serious question: if the balance chart and the price chart are both the result of trades on an unknown strategy(s), then why does the first (balance) sound ridiculous, and the second is the secret knowledge imparted in books and at seminars?

Martingeil:

Nothing will be like that! Not until there is a new opening of the week! The whole market is cyclical. Prove otherwise!

This thread is not for arguing, but for getting results together. You are in the wrong place.

Clearly until the opening of the week nothing will happen, you say that as if you don't know that the market does not work at the weekend))))