Apophenia - page 15

Martin CHEguevara:
That is, you claim that the price is not random and actually hint that you know this but do not "want" to prove it.
Cool.
Then why talk about what you don't want to prove? What's the point? Everyone knows we're not stupid people around here...

Remember how they used to brag about it when we were kids: I have candy and you don't. Renat is a real partisan, he won't give up a military secret even under torture).

khorosh:

You can only find that out from him.

Here he has revealed a little of his reason for leaving. However, it is possible that he is among us, just under a different nickname.

Удаление пользователя из сообщества MQL5
Удаление пользователя из сообщества MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Удаление пользователя из сообщества MQL5

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I don't quite understand what you mean

I wrote about volumes, there was a question about what we see on the chart of a currency pair. I think the correct approach (definition) of prices in forex is based on the volumes which form the charts, i.e. I think it's better to form mentality (habits) while "reading" the prices through volumes, there are statements like "the bulls are winning here or bears are dominating," which in my opinion, creates an abstract reality, in forex, the bulls and the bears are the banks that put out quotes. Operations with different value date Tud or Tom represent a strategy of placing volumes in the market, let's assume there are two packs of bids on the table, one is bay and the other is cell, and bay dominates in terms of volumes, what strategy will the bank (operator) select? in the Asian session the bank will put out the cell, and in the beginning of the European session it will buy at a better price, the bank's client on the bay (the buyer) will not get the best price on the market, but not the worst one ( so as not to lose a client). Bank traders have repeatedly been caught manipulating the market.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

I wrote about volumes, there was a question about what we see on the chart of a currency pair. I think the correct approach to pricing in forex is a representation (definition) of prices through volumes, which form the charts, i.e. I think it is better to form one's mentality (habits) while "reading" the prices through volumes, there are statements that "the bulls or bears have begun to win here", in my opinion, this approach creates an abstract reality, in forex, the bulls and the bears are the banks that put out quotes. Operations with different value date Tud or Tom represent a strategy of placing volumes in the market, let's assume there are two packs of bids on the table, one is bay and the other is cell, and bay dominates in terms of volumes, what strategy will the bank (operator) select? in the Asian session the bank will put out the cell, and in the beginning of the European session it will buy at a better price, the bank's client on the bay (the buyer) will not get the best price on the market, but not the worst one ( so as not to lose a client). Bank traders have been caught manipulating more than once.

Ah, got it, thanks. Т

as promised, simple and visual modelling of market bars and cluster volatility

Files:

More toys and about cluster volatility:

1. big changes tend to be followed by big changes of any sign, and small changes tend to be followed by small changes - Mandelbrot (1963)

https://fxrenew.ru/vozvrashhayas-k-volatilnosti-to-chego-vy-mogli-ne-znat-besplatnyj-indikator-prilagaetsya/

2. https://www.perfecttrendsystem.com/blog_mt5_2/en/atr-volatility-indicator-for-mt5

3. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=5440808

Возвращаясь к волатильности: то, чего вы могли не знать [бесплатный индикатор прилагается] - FX Renew
Возвращаясь к волатильности: то, чего вы могли не знать [бесплатный индикатор прилагается] - FX Renew
  • fxrenew.ru
В этой второй экспериментальной статье мы с нашим постоянным программистом Крейгом хотим убедиться, что знаем о чём говорим, когда мы говорим о волатильности (нашу первую статью можно прочитать здесь). Вместе с тем, мы не так уж заинтересованы в академическом определении этого термина. Неважно, каким из нескольких возможных способов выражается...

Martin CHEguevara:

as promised, simple and visual modelling of market bars and cluster volatility

Find the real differences between my generated histories and the histories of market quotes.

Martin CHEguevara:

As promised, simple and clear modelling of market bars and cluster volatility

I have twisted and turned it.

It's a bit crooked.

And why isn't the price within the range of minimum and maximum?

I have to ask you to do it properly, because it is not clear - where is the day, where is the night, what are the minus figures in the plus?

It's not clear yet - there's nothing to discuss.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Find the real differences between the stories I have generated and the market quote stories.
Alexey, is it possible to do this in MT4?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Alexey, is it possible to do this in MT4?
Yes, it probably can. But I won't bother with it. If you want, I will post your code in MATLAB in my personal message, because it may look like popularization of a third-party product on the Forum.