Google vs automatic trading? - page 7

Mihail Matkovskij:

Promoting on forums is certainly an option. But the question is how effective... ? With the site option is good, but very expensive by force and time. You need to involve professionals, if you want to do quickly and seriously (filling, promotion, SEO promotion on the first positions, etc.). But through a bunch of quality traffic, just a very good option! It's just a pity that this method has been made impossible now...

I do not know about finance, but I have faced with real estate recently - direct advertising has very low efficiency. It seemed to me that students of SEO would have a higher return on investment.

I don't know about finance, but I've just come across it recently - direct advertising has a very low return on investment, and it seemed to me that SEO students would get more bang for their buck.

Don't get hung up on Google and Yandex. There are many places you can advertise - the same targeting on Mail.ru, Instagram, Vkontakte, YouTube videos, teasers, etc.

Aleksey Mavrin:

I don't know about finance, but in real estate I have only recently come across direct advertising with a very low efficiency. It seemed to me that students from the СЕО-scholars would have a better return on investment.

You can also get a license from a broker who is willing to do business with you, all the more so if the product is of high quality.

If you're talking about a sales commission licence, you need to monitor conversions somehow. Or even harder, make that monitoring data available to the broker who issued the licence. But as far as I know, conversion monitoring is not available in Marker.

Aleksey Mavrin:

About the licence - there are plenty of brokers who are willing to do business with you for a commission, even MORE so if the product is of good quality.

That's right, you don't even need to look for brokers.
You type in "I will support you with an FSFM certificate" and you will be stunned by the number of offers.
Agree with anyone with a 1.0 certificate(brokerage, dealing,securities management activities and forex dealer activities)
Voila, advertise on his behalf.

Or study on your own, and go to pass the exam for the certificate 1.0
The Bank of Russia Certificate series 1.0 is required for financial market professionals in broker, dealer, securities management and forex dealer activities.
Each country has its own certification. For example, to broker on the US futures markets, you have to take a broker's license from the NFA.
There are also a lot of offshore countries, with their own licenses, which are very expensive.

Roman:

That's right, even brokers do not need to look.
Let's type in a search engine "I will support the certificate of FSFM" and you will be stunned by the number of offers.
We agree with any person having the certificate 1.0(brokerage, dealing, activity on management of securities and activity of the forex-dealer)
Voila, we advertise from his name.

Or study on your own, and go to pass the exam for the certificate 1.0
The Bank of Russia Certificate series 1.0 is required for financial market professionals in broker, dealer, securities management and forex dealer activities.
Each country has its own certification. For example, to broker on the US futures markets, you have to take a broker's license from the NFA.
There are also a bunch of offshore countries, with their own licenses, which are very expensive.

Yeah. It's easier to create a website or a YouTube channel :) But still, it's interesting. Thanks for the information!