Google vs automatic trading? - page 2

Mihail Matkovskij:

In general: "Everywhere there is a wedge" (as a famous commercial from the 90s said) :)

Where to advertise?

Did you think it was easy here? :-)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Then it was only found out that it was no longer possible to advertise forex

Perhaps there is some kind of an amicable agreement banning the advertising of unlicensed or uncertified financial products and services.
Most likely for this reason the administration of mql5 also bans any advertising on their website.

Mihail Matkovskij:

You can. But it's always a risk! That's what my robot's description says. I can't write robots, promote them and also trade them. At least I haven't tried it yet.

:-)

"You should be able to do it.

I'm surprised why the topic hasn't been taken down yet.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I wonder why the topic hasn't been taken down yet.

What is she violating?

Mihail Matkovskij:

What is she violating?

There's a lot of things she's violating. That's why I'm surprised.

When I start a thread, I don't think about hidden advertising, they find a comma and accuse me of hidden advertising.

and this thread isn't hidden advertising, it's direct advertising.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Trust me. This is direct advertising.
You'll get banned.

I suggest you think better about where to advertise robots :)

We don't do it here!

Mihail Matkovskij:

I suggest you better think about where to advertise for robots :)

We don't do it here!

I've said it all. Hear me out

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I said everything. Hear me out

But you haven't been banned, have you? Although I remember you writing somewhere about similar problems towards you...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The "expert/robot/EA" speculation software is being crushed mercilessly by the search giants. Not because google-indexes are evil, it's just that this is a 99.9% fraud and violates national laws.

If you have a good analytical software (at least one formula + methodology) - so sell it, it's possible to distance yourself from auto-trading.

Just in no way making trades myself or putting buy/sell/go arrows.

:) our specific near forex software market is a bit crazy to say the least :) You can distribute/sell analysis products, you can yo-tube techniques, but you can't for auto-decision making.

So I'm wondering why my indicator was advertised in ADS without any problems, but the EA doesn't want to, damn it :)

Thanks! Now I will know where the legs are growing from :)