Increasing sales in the Market - page 6

jori77:

To Vegas) And bring the demo with you))

We're talking about one thing, you're talking about another.

Igor Makanu:

If you do what the developers are asking for - testing on a demo account, then you have to admit that the strategy tester does not give a correct assessment of the EA, but in my opinion the tester simulates the trade correctly, the only thing to consider is MT4 tester has no tick history ...

Some people never get smart, under any circumstances. Just an observation from life. A tester is as close to real trading as a professor's parrot is to a degree. :)

Pokers:

So what's the bottom line?)

Bottom line - you can test everything in the tester in the Market

Pokers:

how different are the tests in mt4 and mt5?

similar, but considering that MT5 has a tick history and tick emulation algorithms in MT4/MT5 are different

Well, MT5 draws a drawdown of equity always and MT4 draws drawdown of equity only at closing of one order - this is what is used when you draw beautiful balance chart screens without drawdown in MT4 - i.e. they do not close the loss until the profit increases ;)

Reg Konow:
Some people never get smart, under any circumstances. Just an observation from life. A tester is as close to a real trade as a professor's parrot is to a degree. :)

come on.... you should get banned, you are getting banned for genetics here and you are trying to tester ;)

Igor Makanu:

Bottom line - you can test everything in the tester in the Market

Similar, but taking into account the fact that MT5 has a tick history and tick emulation algorithms in MT4/MT5 are different

Well, MT5 always draws a drawdown of equity while MT4 draws a drawdown of equity only at closing of a single order - this is what is used for showing beautiful balance chart screens without drawdown in MT4 - i.e. they do not close the loss until the profit increases ;)

That is, mt5 is a head higher in tests (less manipulation) and more accurate.

Pokers:

That is, mt5 is a head higher in tests (less manipulation) and more accurate

there is no doubts!

I myself did not want to, but MT5 crawled in my research - in MT5 the performance of the optimizer is higher, well, not to lie by 10 times exactly, although it may be more - I have not measured it, and there are much more optimization possibilities, if you want you can write an ordinary advisor by 100 indicators and generate a strategy and then choose your favorites ;)

Igor Makanu:

There is no doubt about it!

I myself did not want to, but MT5 crawled in my research - in MT5 the performance of the optimizer is higher, well, not to lie by 10 times exactly, although maybe more - I have not measured it, and there are much more optimization possibilities, if you want you can write an Expert Advisor by 100 indicators and generate a strategy and then choose your favorites ;)

That's probably why 95% of the tests are done on mt4:)

Comrades, I have a lot of Expert Advisors (MT4/MT5) that work well in the strategy tester, easily pass the Market validation, but make a lot of errors in the demo (there are hundreds of examples of errors). This says everything about the contents of the Market and its trial testing. About the demo and real monitoring should also be clear to all: because of its non-transparent mechanism it is easy to manipulate (why - see above).

What remains? What is written in the first post of this thread -a free demo test for a week. And I, as a buyer, don't care whether it boosts sales or not (although I'm sure it will: there can't be no good products in the Marketplace - they'll be bought, and lots of them!). I really want to spend money on a good product, but I can't. I can't buy a cat in a poke just because it has a nice 'monitoring'. I feel sorry for the money to pay for a month's rent for an incomprehensible product (most likely empty), etc.

Dear MKL team, give me a free demo test for a week in the Marketplace.

P.S.: I don't understand those members of this discussion who don't support the inclusion of a free demo test option for a week in the Market? Are they manipulating manually?

Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии (советники) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При тестировании советника происходит его однократная прогонка с начальными параметрами на исторических данных. При оптимизации торговая стратегия прогоняется несколько раз с различным набором параметров...

Konstantin Yartsev:

Comrades, I have a lot of Expert Advisors (MT4/MT5) that work well in the Strategy Tester and easily pass the Market validation, but make a lot of mistakes in the demo (there are hundreds of examples of errors). This says everything about the contents of the Market and its trial testing. About the demo and real monitoring should also be clear to all: because of its non-transparent mechanism it is easy to manipulate (why - see above).

What remains? What is written in the first post of this thread - a free demo test for a week. And I, as a buyer, don't care whether it boosts sales or not (although I'm sure it will: there can't be no good products in the Marketplace - they'll be bought, and lots of them!). I really want to spend money on a good product, but I can't. I can't buy a cat in a poke just because it has a nice 'monitoring'. I feel sorry for the money to pay for a month's rent for an incomprehensible product (most likely empty), etc.

Dear MKL team, give me a free demo test for a week in the Marketplace.

P.S.: I don't understand those members of this discussion who don't support the inclusion of a free demo test option for a week in Market? Are they being manipulative?

Invest password from your real account where your product stands. At least spoil your dear customers forever))

Give me the password now, right here. I'll take a look.

Or are you selling kittens in bags and you want real money? Or is your product not worthy of your own use?

Igor Makanu:

come on.... You're getting a ban, you're getting banned for genetics, and you're trying to tester ;)

The tester itself has nothing to do with it. It's certainly good. It would be relevant for real trading if it existed in the space of proved regularities, under which traders adapted their systems, but such regularities are ephemeral and hypothetical, like the idea of the Grail, and this fact transforms the tester from a scientist's tool into an alchemist's tool. That is, the tester is good, but without the framework of proved relations between price patterns or between past and future movements, it creates the illusion of checking the Expert Advisor. You could say that one creates an illusion for oneself by misunderstanding and misjudging the testing.

Konstantin Yartsev:

I suggest turning the Market towards the customer: along with a paid monthly lease, make an option to rent a product for free on a demo account for a week.

I'm sure - half of the products in the Market would disappear (they're all empty tester grails, which are dangerous for buyers' accounts), and sales in the Market should increase on the contrary.

Let people test for free for a week on a demo and see the pros and cons of the product. I get asked for a demo with a time limit all the time. Right now I can only offer a one-month rental fee: some people are willing to pay money for a test on the demo-rial, while for others this is unacceptable due to various reasons.

So - give the Market a free demo rental for a week!

There were already topics on this subject, I think I've even created something similar many years ago.

Most likely there will be nothing like that. Create demo versions of products in the Market as many do.