Increasing sales in the Market - page 5

Alexander Ivanov:
There is one right way to go.
We have to market those products (trading robots) that have a signal.
If the signal closes, the product disappears from the market until the signal resumes, but only after one month of signal.
This can be done without using any power. You just need to add it to the product creation programmatically.

You do not take into account the disappearance of the signal due to hardware failures, etc. problems that are not relevant to the programme. Therefore your proposal needs to be corrected.

No monitrolling can be trusted! Why? I wrote above. You can only trust yourself and after checking the product at the time of rental. You can, of course, rent for a month for money, but I'm more than sure: having, for example, 5000 dollars. "I'm pretty sure I have 5000 dollars for a robot, which I don't even have enough money to pay all the lease fees, let alone a robot.

So the first step in selecting a product from the Market (which, by and large, is nothing more than the world's "walking field") is not the incomprehensible monitoring of that product's performance, but afree one-week demo rental. The second step is a paid lease for a month. And only then can you buy.

Pokers:
In the tester you cannot get an exact result (it depends on what kind of EA). Most indicators see already applied parameters. That is, the Expert Advisor knows what will happen (that's why 99 indicators redraw)

I do not understand what you are talking about

thestrategy tester (both MT4 and MT5) excludes a peek into the future, both from an indicator and from an EA

the indicators that redraw - it is recalculation of several bars on the arrival of a new tick or the opening of bars, to check their work in the tester is also no problem

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And the only way out is to create an alternative. I.e. to make a separate section where the robots will trade on the demo account of MQ's server, and on a VPS from MQ and without access from the vendor.

That's when customers will actually see how this product works.

If you all have robots that show good results on real data, then why waste your time selling them, put your trading robot on your real account?

Why do you all want to sell?

P.S. I actually know the answer, so the question is rhetorical.

Alexander Ivanov:

I will die of losses.

Now there is no monitoring and the market is alive and well ) But if the service appears, those who monitor EAs on an independent service (even with the mandatory signal on mql5.com) will have a tangible marketing advantage (if the EA is not rubbish of course).

If this service will be provided by MCs, it cannot be independent because MCs have the same goal as the seller - to maximize sales.

All my proposal differs from yours is taking the service outside the MK ecosystem

Igor Makanu:

I do not understand what you are talking about

thestrategy tester (both MT4 and MT5) excludes a peek into the future, both from an indicator and from an EA

the indicators that re-calculate a few bars on the arrival of a new tick or bar opening, to check their work in the tester is also no problem

The indicator may not be re-ridden in the tester, the tester keeps ahead of the information. The tests are rough re-rating, that's why you can often see how signals disappear when you place a deal ... Google it

Pokers:

There can't be re-rating in the tester, the tester keeps ahead of the information. During the tests there is a rough re-rating, that's why you can often see how the signals of the indicator disappear on the deal... Google it

I get it, googling, or better articles on this forum look through how to use the strategy tester, the tester does not give you the opportunity to look into the history

If you have doubts, it is not difficult to write your own indicator that will receive the values of a dubious indicator and draw them on the chart at the close of the bar and then compare it with the redrawing indicator

Igor Makanu:

I understand, googling, or better articles on this forum, look through how to use the strategy tester, the tester does not allow you to peep into the history

If you have doubts, it is not difficult to write your own indicator that will receive the values of a dubious indicator and draw them on the chart at bar closing and then compare it with the redrawing indicator

it is possible. but all the main ones work on a candle at the close.

Pokers:

It is possible. But all the main ones work on a closing candle.

Yes, I told you that it is easy to check how much the indicator overdraws - you write an indicator, which at the close of the bar calls the dubious indicator and run in the tester your indicator and the overdrawing one - there you can immediately see the discrepancy

Igor Makanu:

Yes, I told you that it is easy to check how much the indicator overdraws - you write an indicator that causes a dubious indicator at the close of the bar and run your indicator and the overdrawn one in the tester - you can immediately see the difference

By the way, what is the difference between the tests in MT4 and MT5?

Pokers:

In general, what is the result?) By the way, how different are the tests in mt4 and mt5?

To Vegas) And a demo with you))