Increasing sales in the Market - page 7

I did the demo version in addition to the paid version. The only difference was, unchangeable lot = 1.00
A person tests as much as they like on the demo, and if they like it, they buy the paid version, where the lot can be changed.
Everything is simple.

Реter Konow:
The tester itself has nothing to do with it. It is certainly good. Only it would be relevant to real trading, if it existed in the space of proved regularities, to which traders adapted their systems, but such regularities are ephemeral and hypothetical, like the idea of the Grail, and this fact turns the tester from a scientist's tool into an alchemist's tool. That is, the tester is good, but without the framework of proved relations between price patterns or between past and future movements, it creates the illusion of checking the Expert Advisor. One can say that one creates an illusion by misunderstanding and misjudging the testing.
Some things the tester certainly checks. For example, a reasonable use of a deposit, moderation of risk, behavior under uncertainty or in a suddenly "unfriendly" market. But, unfortunately, these are the most basic things that do not guarantee anything but the basic "rationality" of the Expert Advisor. But, it is not a guarantee of success in the market, unfortunately, but a means of "survival" in predictable and moderate conditions which are temporary and unreliable.

It is interesting that users' attention is always focused on profitability indicators, not on rationality and stability of Expert Advisors. There is a catch: profitability shown by the tester depends less on the Expert Advisor's algorithms and more on the tester's optimization algorithms. That is, the profit figure is largely a product of fitting parameter values to the history and only to a small extent a "prophetic" and well-implemented strategy. But, the common man will not bite on rationality unless there are profits behind it. So a tester can check the "rational" behavior of an EA, but it needs other criteria for evaluating results, and profitability is not one of them.

jori77:

The investment password from your real account, where your product stands. At least spoil your dear customers forever))

Give me the password now, right here. I'll take a look.

Or are you selling kittens in bags and you want real money? Or is your product not worthy of your own use?

Someone here pointed out that there are people who, no matter how many times you explain it to them...

But I'll ask again:

- With an investment password, how do you know it's "that" robot;

- If you have an investment password, how do you know that the "Auto-trading" button will not turn off manually, for example, at the time of news, and the signal will tingle with 100% of Algotrading;

- having an investment password, how will you know that trades are not manually closed by the robot button on the chart, etc.?

Cats are not filtered by the tester or by monitoring, butby a real test on the demo-real. First the free demo, then the paid real.

I'm all over you )

Konstantin Yartsev:

Someone here pointed out that there are people who, no matter how many times you explain it to them...

But I'll ask again:

- If you have an investment password, how do you know it's "that" robot?

- If you have an investment password, how do you know that the "Auto-trading" button will not turn off manually, for example, at the time of news, and the signal will tingle with 100% of Algotrading;

- having an investment password, how will you know that trades are not closed manually by the robot button on the chart, etc.?

Cots are not filtered by the tester or monitoring, but by a real test on a demo-real. First free demo, then paid real.

I'm all over you )

And I'm all over you) Thanks for the chat ;)

Alexandr Gavrilin:

There have already been threads on the subject, I think I even created something similar many years ago.

There probably won't be anything like that. Create demo versions of products in the market like many people do.

Demo versions are not the same. They are truncated, do not reveal their full potential, are easier to hack and do not give you a 100% check of the product in all modes.

And then, let's say you make a demo, I will, and 50% of Marketa won't - it's not a must. Half-measure.

Konstantin Yartsev:

Demo versions are not that. They are truncated, do not reveal their full potential, are easier to hack, and do not allow you to 100% test the product in all modes.

Why? You run it on a demo account and trade for a month. See the results, draw conclusions.

jori77:

And I'm all over you) Thanks for the chat ;)

No hard feelings. I raise the ideological issue of Marquette and you try to reduce it to redneck parochialism - which I believe is a false direction.

Konstantin Yartsev:

Demo versions are not that. They are trimmed, don't reveal their full potential, are easier to hack and don't allow you to 100% test the product in all modes.

And then, let's say you make a demo, I will, and 50% of Market will not - it's not an obligation. It is a half-measure.

How can you hack a demo account, what are they trimmed in. They do not have any differences apart from the plugins that brokers place on the real account.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
, то позиции по каждому символу разрешается закрывать только в том порядке, в котором они были открыты — сначала самую старую, затем более новую и т.д. При попытке закрыть позиции в ином порядке будет получена ошибка. Уровень залоговых средств, при достижении которого происходит принудительное закрытие самой убыточной позиции (Stop Out...

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why? You start it on a demo account and trade for a month. Observe the results and draw conclusions.

For example, on constant volume, how do you check the MM?

For example, MM of a robot takes profit and counts volume from it once a day. And all day long, regardless of balance changes in plus or minus, it should trade with one lot. The next day it calculates the volume for the next day when opening the positions.

And here is the demo account. I close it on Friday weekend: my EA should remember the lot and calculate the volume for the new day in Pon. How do I check if the volume remains unchanged?

And there are plenty of examples. Okay. I believe that everything works. I rent for a month for money - and got on one, then the other ... Yeah, and in the tester - everything is fine. Market doesn't give any money back. So the easiest thing, so as not to cheat the public - free. Full version on demo week.