Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 6

Vladimir Baskakov:
You didn't. Where's your pamm? Has something changed?

Of course, he went into a slump again...

How does that change the statement that you can pay no more than 1% of real Equity for a signal ?

Georgiy Merts:

Of course, he's gone into a slump again...

How does this change the statement that you can pay no more than 1% of real Equity for a signal ?

It doesn't, it's just that I've been reading this for a year now from you. No one is interested in it. There are rules.
Especially since you haven't shown any monitoring for a year. Only faded charts.

It depends on what kind of deposit you have.
If it's under $100, then any aggressive one with a big interest rate. But be prepared to lose everything.
If from 100 to 1,000, look for the most popular ones in the rankings.
If more than 1,000, click on "reliability" in the rating and choose.

Vladimir Baskakov:
No, it's just that I've been reading this for a year now from you. No one is interested. There are rules.
Especially since you haven't shown any monitoring for a year. Only faded graphs.

And where am I breaking the rules?

And monitoring - do it yourself, I posted the investment password, I can repeat it...

Georgiy Merts:

Where am I breaking the rules?

And monitoring - do it yourself, I posted the investment password, I can repeat it...

Why would I need the investment password from 600 losing trading systems?

Georgiy Merts:

This is all nonsense.

The main thing is what the signal provider himself thinks about his signal. And these thoughts can be seen by the only criterion - the real Equity in the signal account.

Therefore, it is reasonable to give all these details to the signal provider. Let him think about his drawdowns, his face, his time zone and so on.

The subscriber only needs to look at Equity. It tells the provider's conclusions about his own signal.

You mean the account balance?

Or how does equity behave in the process of trading?

To make it clearer to me and everyone else, please give me an example. And if there is a signal in the ratings or elsewhere where your "ratio" is justified, give me a hint.

jori77:

Are you referring to the account balance?

Or how does equity behave during a trade?

To make it clearer to me and everyone else, please give me an example. And if there is a signal in the ratings or elsewhere where your "ratio" is justified, give me a hint.

About the account balance.

How much equity is in the account.

Let us say that equity in the account is equal to $1000 in real money - it means that you can pay $10 a month for such a signal. If equity in the account is $10000, you can pay $100 a month for such a signal. It is not reasonable to pay more than $1 per month for a signal with $100 of real account. For a cent signal, on which $10000 is real, you can pay up to $1 per month. The demo signal is unreasonable to pay for it, because the real Equity is equal to zero dollars there.

If the signal price is more, then the provider is too greedy, it is better not to get involved with such a provider. If it is less, you should be happy that the provider undervalues his signal.

The main advantage of this approach is that we are "getting inside the provider's head" as no one knows the signal better than the provider himself, and it is the actual Equity on the signal account that shows what the provider thinks about his signal.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why would I need an investor password from 600 drain trading systems?

So there are another 70 non-drainers out there, and some have been running for more than a year.

Well, what can I do if there are very few profitable ones among different TS? The League is designed for the same purpose, so that you can see which TS on which symbols are profitable and which are not, and "in what direction to dig"...

Georgiy Merts:

There are another 70 non-dealers out there, and some have been running for more than a year.

What can I do if there are very few profitable TS among the various ones? The league is designed to allow you to see which TS are profitable on which symbols and which are not, and "what direction to dig"...

Did you get much?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Did you dig up much?

Give me a break. I've told you a hundred times - there are systems that are good for more than a year. Do you have one?