Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 5

Georgiy Merts:

It's very simple - look at your money. How much are you willing to pay per month for a signal?

You look at signals with the same price and less.

Then you look at the REAL EQUITY of the selected signals.

If the real Equity is more than 100 monthly subscriptions, it is a worthy signal to subscribe to.

You've said it a hundred times before, tell me about the 1%.

Very useful information comes out of the discussion!

Thank you to each participant for the useful tips and experiences!

What would note for myself personally that I liked:

+ Know the signaller by sight, so that there is personal responsibility with him (or his person) ;)

+ Look at the time zone in which the Signals Broker trades - or ask him where he lives / where he trades from. This is vital to avoid differences in time, because trading conditions may be very different for the Signals Broker and his Subscriber.

+ The equity line will tell you a lot and show you - you can "oversaturate" (or it may be a grid and this is how it is traded), but you have to see whether the risk is adequate and how much the equity has lost at the expense of specific instruments - if you cannot understand it yourself, please request to see all open deals (all the packs by instrument) from the Signals Provider

+ The more trades - the more, the better - this is important, because you can trade great at a distance of, for example, 50 trades and show super results - it might be just luck and does not indicate that the signal follower has a strategy or at least trading logic.

+ If the Signals Broker doesn't understand this, then you should not trust him with the money at all (he trades on statistics and earns from subscriptions)

+ Topups during drawdowns is a valid factor. It is even more important that the Signals Broker informs what he is doing with funds on the account, especially in the drawdown. And this information should be provided promptly. If there is no feedback or it clearly contradicts the monitoring picture, you have to leave.

+ Select the account-signals with transactions that are hanging or "oversubscribed", at most within one week (5 days, do not forget, not 7) - this is critical. As weekends can change the picture a lot and hit the deposit sharply towards zero. Ideally, trades should be closed by the end of the trading day, and not during the periods of increased spread.

+ In my opinion, it is not crucial to provide the signals or not. As for the cent accounts, they have some advantages, for example, the most important one - not all subscribers have funds and wish to invest large sums, especially if they just get acquainted with the signals and Forex in general.

+ It is important to compare how much you pay per month for the signal and how much profit the Signals Provider makes - is it profitable for you to pay for the signal?

Thanks everyone, we are doing a good job together with you! It will be useful for everyone to read and draw conclusions!

The Signallers - they will "tweak" their signals.

Subscribers - they will get a lot for themselves.

P.S. We have not yet received answers from this strong forum (ace admins), but that's okay, we'll wait, we just started the discussion.

Let's go on!

Supplement and correct, please.

Georges calm down, it's OK. Just pray that the spreads don't increase. We will have to put money in our own hole.

Pipsmuster:
Georges calm down, it's fine.

Pipsmuster, thanks for the feedback)

Looking forward to new participants!

Surely there are interesting points that we have not yet learned about signals.

Now we need to involve in the conversation the old wolves, who will succinctly and aptly touch our naive arguments and conclusions.

And there are such, please come out.

Also, if you have more points (+) that you would like to add/correct, please write.

Or maybe there are minuses (-) ?

Pipsmuster:
Georges calm down, it's fine. Pray for the spreads not to be increased. We'll have to put the dough in our own hole.

Pipsmuster,if you are reading this post now, get in touch with me via social media on my page, please. Facebook is better.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You've said it a hundred times, say it again about 1%.

I told you !

The real Equity should be 100 times the amount paid per month. Don't you see the percentage? Did you go to school?

Georgiy Merts:

I told you so !

The real Equity should be 100 times the amount paid per month. Don't you see the percentage? Did you go to school?

That's it, your record hasn't changed in a year. Keep an eye on the league.

jori77:

What would you note for yourself personally that you liked:

Supplement and correct, please.

This is all nonsense.

The most important thing is what the signal provider himself thinks about his signal. And these thoughts can be seen by the only criterion - the real Equity on the signal account.

Therefore, it is reasonable to leave all these details to the signal provider. Let him think about his drawdowns, his face, his time zone, etc...

The subscriber only needs to look at the Equity. It tells him what the provider's conclusions about his own signal are.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Oh that's it, your record hasn't changed in a year. Keep an eye on the league.

Has anything changed in a year?

Georgiy Merts:

Has anything changed in a year?

You haven't. Where's your pamm? Has something changed?