ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 45

khorosh:

You said goodbye, so fly back to your hornet's nest, or we'll rip out the sting and stick it in your ass).

You're a real retard! The goodbye was meant for you.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

The downwards (direction) channels are plotted using the upper points and then the width of the channel is determined, and the upwards channels are plotted using the lower points?

Yes, I take the top of the channel as the anchor point, but the other points are calculated according to price. Not like the equidistant channel from the MT set.

Can add the magnitude of the swing, the volatility of the pattern. The structure of the pattern may be the same but the price movement inside and after the pattern will be different.

Vitali Kadel:
Maybe we should add the value of spread, the volatility of the pattern. The structure of the pattern may be the same but the price movement inside the pattern and after it will be different.

Explain how to do it? Maybe your idea is not without merit.

The pattern structures are constant, but the magnitude of the wave will depend on external factors. News, disasters and other stuff. And at the same time the magnitude or wavelength of one TF depends on the wave of the other scale. All this fits harmoniously into the overall picture of the market. Everything is perfectly correlated.

There is a large amount of work to lay it all out, but there are few enthusiasts in this direction.

Get involved if you're interested...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Explain how to do it? Maybe your idea is not without merit.

The pattern structures are constant, but the magnitude of the wave will depend on external factors. News, disasters and other stuff. And at the same time the magnitude or wavelength of one TF depends on the wave of the other scale. All this fits harmoniously into the overall picture of the market. Everything is perfectly correlated.

There is a large amount of work to lay it all out, but there are few enthusiasts in this direction.

Get involved if you're interested.

I don't know how to do it. For now I've thought of adding up the wavelengths of the pattern, measured in pips.

Or Here is the Distance in pips from the top of the highest wave of the pattern and from the lowest point of the beginning of the pattern wave.

Vitali Kadel:

I don't know how to do this. So far, I have thought of adding up the wavelengths of the pattern, measured in pips.

Or Here is the Distance in pips from the top of the highest wave of the pattern and from the lowest point of the start of the pattern wave.

1. You mean measure the length as a folding meter?

2. you can manually measure from the top of the pattern to the lowest point on the graph, but this will not give anything interesting.

Uladzimir Izerski:

1. You mean measure the length as a folding metre?

2. from the top of the pattern to the lowest point, you can manually measure on the chart, but it won't give anything interesting.

From the low to the high of the wave, the difference in pips or % to predict the next

VVT:

From low to high wave difference in pips or % to predict next

Only percentages can be predicted. That's the way it is in the markets.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Only percentages can be predicted. That's the way it is in the markets.

The bottom line is to convert everything into points

Uladzimir Izerski:

1. You mean measure the length as a folding metre?

2. From the top of the pattern to the lowest point, you can manually measure on the graph, but that won't give anything interesting.

1 Yes

Maybe add up like vectors add up or impulses , waves.

I'm not good at maths at all.

Maybe measure only the highest wave of the pattern?