ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 34

khorosh:

What is it called?

Honestly, I can't remember the version, there are a lot of archives and the terminal is very busy. I'll go over it at the weekend if I'm interested, but here's a screenshot... ./

Rustam Galkeev:

I honestly can't remember the version, there are a lot of archives and the terminal is very busy. I'll go over it at the weekend if I'm interested, but here's a screenshot... ./

nen has done a tremendous amount of work over many years. You can find interesting ideas in his work.

Uladzimir Izerski:

nen has done a tremendous amount of work over many years. You can find interesting ideas in his work.

But there is so much mathematics and calculations, that it makes my head swell.

The interest is in patterns and in wave 3, the rest may be skipped, except regularities and their identification, and patterns for exact entries. ./

Files:
nili1.zip  2979 kb

Rustam Galkeev:

But there is so much mathematics and calculations that my head is puffed up.

The interest is in the patterns and in wave 3, we may skip the rest, except regularities and their identification and patterns for exact entries... ./

It is hard for the blind and the deaf to reach a consensus. Elliott is another topic. I do not intend to discuss it here. But don't think I'm judging Elliott. I respect intelligent people.

Hi, very global coverage of forex and the topic of interaction of all instruments, very even interesting approaches to real patterns... it's not the SB to chase empty pockets...)) even these hints to the grail could you please make it an article for easy study and understanding of your perception of wave trading theory... even if you get 200 quid for an article, but thanks a lot for these hints... it clearly shows the complexity, multitasking and global interconnectedness of the entire market...

Сергей Криушин:
Hi, very global coverage of forex and the topic of interaction of all instruments, very even interesting approaches to real patterns... it's not the SB to chase empty pockets...)) even these hints to the grail could you please make it an article for easy study and understanding of your perception of wave trading theory... even if you get 200 quid for an article, but thanks a lot for these hints... i can clearly see the complexity, the multifacetedness and global interconnectedness of the entire market...
I support you, Vova, publish the article!

Don't be offended and don't worry about me or without me.

I have an infirmary at home.

Be understanding.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Don't be offended and don't worry about me or without me.

I have an infirmary at home.

Take it with understanding.

I wish you health and that no one disappoints you. Get well.

Hang in there, Vladimir! Cheers!

Found a 100% pattern in determining the 5th wave point to point hit time after time,

There are about 3-4 variables in different price categories where determination of future price is measured

depending on the next 3 values and the resulting number + add or subtract (depends on the combination and dispersion of prices between each other) from the price on the history of the 3 passes

we obtain the next number. It feels likethe Forex market is either a matrix or the price moves according to a certain scheme or some mathematical formula.

When running-in, there are several parameters on which the subsequent price in the future depends.

FOREX: международный рынок обмена валют - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
FOREX: международный рынок обмена валют - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • www.mql5.com
Форекс ( Forex, FX, FOREX) — свободный рынок межбанковского обмена валюты. Котировки валют формируются без ограничений или фиксированных «потолков». Слово Forex происходит от сокращенного обозначения