Quantum analysis Duca - page 22

QuantumBob:

opened the ancient site, and after the phrase "Duk's speed" on the first page, fell out.

Duke's speed is a speed fart.

... already hysterical...

The level of masterpiece uniqueness of this material can be judged at least by this fragment at the very beginning:

Определение.

“Дука” есть универсальный вид корпускулярно-волновой материи, эволюционирующей в пространстве дука.

What's it like?

transcendreamer:

The level of masterpiece uniqueness of this material can be judged at least by this fragment at the very beginning:

Определение.

“Дука” есть универсальный вид корпускулярно-волновой материи, эволюционирующей в пространстве дука.

How does it feel?

the topic was brought up early - it should be at the end of March...

But still a positive :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

How can quantum learning be time coherent?

Either one knows exactly but a single moment, or it is lengthy and with probabilities.

10 hours of skype chatting. Usually everyone got on with it.

The price velocity graph is not a quantum, it is an ordinary volatility indicator.

QuantumBob:
Ten hours of chatting on Skype. Usually everyone got along.

where ?

EgorKim:

I think retired people need to rest and you should be banned here so that you can have a good rest)

I will take that into consideration.

Some sects have 12-hour Skype conferences and the orgies that go on there are indescribable...

QuantumBob:
I'll keep that in mind.

Robert. Send me your skype in a private message. Because I don't get it.

More on quantum-wave dualism, because it's a bit off topic.

Isn't your last name Kiyosaki or Robert? Maybe you're the guru-teacher?

transcendreamer:

Определение.

What's it like?

Anything is possible for a genius))