Quantum analysis Duca - page 62

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

that's exactly what I wrote above )

Our job is either to get this thread deleted or no one cares. There's no informative content here, much less useful.

There's nothing informative for you anywhere -- and not because you know everything. Or do you know everything? Including quantum mechanics?

By the way, have you figured out what an approximation is yet? Well, the YouTube star doesn't need to.

Go back to your MO swamp and shit there. You don't know how to do anything else -- you just know how to crap.

Moderators! Does this lunatic really have a job to do? Not just any task, but a deletion task? Isn't it time to ban this aggressive ignoramus, or at least moderate his aggression?

QuantumBob:
What subtlety, physicist, you can't even grasp a brief outline of the basics. I'm already contemplating whether to talk about quantum beam and inertial-free averaging here... Or should I change the venue to an equally rabid one... I will think about it.

Grandpa, you're as dumb as doors. I have nothing to say to you. Keep up the clowning.

Alexander_K:

Oleg, well, agree that it is much more interesting to go into detail and analyse the theory than to just retell it, as TC does. Or am I wrong?

Okay, I'm not going to argue, because everyone has become a bit touchy... I'm out of here.

don't be offended and don't leave

Of course it's more interesting to analyze and understand. You do not have to be offended by these mistakes. You have to correct them, not be offended and leave.

Олег avtomat:

There's nothing informative for you anywhere - and not because you know everything. Or do you know everything? Including quantum mechanics?

By the way, have you figured out what an approximation is yet? Well, the YouTube star doesn't need to.

Go back to your MO swamp and shit there. You don't know how to do anything else -- you just know how to crap.

Moderators! Does this lunatic really have a job to do? Not just any task, but a deletion task? Isn't it time to ban this aggressive ignoramus, or at least moderate his aggression?

You don't even have to crap, you crap on your own head.

I've been watching this analyst's "analysis". 50\50

My MO could be just as good, and it's in the public domain ))

Олег avtomat:

There's nothing informative for you anywhere - and not because you know everything. Or do you know everything?

Did he say he knows everything? We say, "Let's have some knowledge". and the answer is rudeness. And so do you.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Did he say he knows everything? We're saying, "Let's have some knowledge". and the answer is rudeness. And so do you.

Don't go along with this aggressive ignoramus.

Nikolai Semko:

And the problem is that the Creator has a burning desire to share it.

He just wrote somewhere here that he has NO practice in this THEORY.

There's no grail here - there's a lure of paid training in a "revolutionary" theory that's almost exactly 20 years old at lunchtime... )

Олег avtomat:

Don't go along with this aggressive ignoramus.

I am very kind and sympathetic to you, appreciate it and learn to see right through it.

transcendreamer:

is it even possible to consider tics as particle motion? is it adequate? is there a reason to do so? this question, for some reason, is not even considered but accepted as dogma

Because it's a religious theory, not a scientific one)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm very kind and sympathetic to you, appreciate and learn to see right through

fool...