Quantum analysis Duca - page 49

Alexander_K:

I dunno...

A repeated request to the TC to post a copy of his diploma for all to see. There are doubts that the uncle is a physicist.

I personally would be interested in the conclusions of his formulae from the relations of quantum mechanics, as well as analogies with physical processes. For example, it would be nice to read why the motion of a price is reduced to the image of a relativistic particle in two-dimensional space. Then what is being modelled? Passing through a set of Gaussian slits? Or just channels with uncertainty zone =2b, where b is coordinate uncertainty from Heisenberg relation, are superimposed on this trajectory? Doesn't make any sense. It's just a bunch of phrases... Pardon me.

These formulas are not mine, but Duk's, and you can hardly refute them. And as for the diploma, take a walk, Inspector...

QuantumBob:
Those formulas aren't mine, they're Duk's, and you'll hardly be able to refute them. And as for the diploma, take a walk, you feeble-minded...

You're a moron, pops. A real physicist is talking to you. Be polite and answer when asked.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sorry to interfere in such topics.

Whoever is interested in the subject will get behind their views.

Yes, of course. I was just reflecting my opinion on what's going on. I've been curious about it myself from the beginning. )

Alexander_K:

You're a moron, pops. A real physicist is talking to you. Be polite and answer when asked.

Not a real physicist, but a physicist with two grades... Once again, walk away Sasha, don't disturb people's conversations. Start your own thread and tell people what a cool physicist you are, who cannot figure out how to calculate the channel width from Heisenberg uncertainty.

QuantumBob:
Not a real one, but a physicist who's a two-timer... Once again, go away Sasha, don't disturb people's conversations. Start your own thread and tell people there what a cool physicist you are who can't figure out how the channel width is calculated from Heisenberg uncertainty.

I wasn't trying to figure it out. That's what I'm asking you. I don't have anything to say to an idiot like you, though.

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

Yes, of course. I was just reflecting my opinion of what was going on. I wondered about it myself from the beginning. )

Sometimes, instead of emotion, you can calmly leave the subject for others.

Alexander_K:

I wasn't trying to figure it out. That's what I'm asking you. I don't have anything to say to such an idiot, though.

Likewise...

Quantum, hang in there. At all times moderators of any resource have banned the initiator of a thread if he replied in the same form to a rude interlocutor, when the latter got away with it. Just copy his own words and send them to him. I know from experience, they'll clean up the thread and send it off. Just post what you know and what you 'get'. I, for example, still do not understand how to trade and how to apply Duca's arc, beyond which the price does not go, Duca's mean and actually how he selects points for the channels

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sometimes, instead of emotion, you can calmly, calmly leave the subject to others.

Yes. I couldn't resist. After all the words about the imminent 20-year anniversary of the theory in the absence of TC practical results of work on it))) and people in that time all but unable to understand its revolutionary nature. And here everything will be OK immediately for some 10 hours of training. ))))

Ivan Butko:
Quantum, hang in there. At all times moderators of any resource have banned the initiator of a thread if he replied in the same form to a rude interlocutor, when the latter got away with it. Just copying his own words and sending them to him. I know from experience, they'll clean up the thread and send it off. Just post what you know and what you 'get'. I, for example, still do not understand how to trade and how to apply Dookie's arc, beyond which the price does not go, Dookie's mean and actually how he selects points for the channels
Thanks for the support))) I will take note of the warning. I'll talk about the mentioned tools later, in order of how Duca sees it.