Quantum analysis Duca - page 43

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Anyone interested in the topic, here's some information. It will be quicker than waiting for TC to tell you something.

I don't get it.

http://www.dukascopy.narod.ru/files/sp5_r.html

I studied Duk's theory from this work. I highly recommend it for reading.

studying Duk theory => comprehending the practice of dukkha

Aleksey Nikolayev:

study of Duk theory => comprehend the practice of dorka

I wonder what makes Duca so repulsive? After all, the man deserves a Nobel for showing how quantum mechanics works at the macro level. It's a fundamental idea that will change the paradigm of modern science. Before him, quantum mechanics was thought to work only in the microcosm.

Wouldn't you rather spend your energy understanding his ideas than indiscriminately refuting them?

QuantumBob:
I wonder what makes Duca so repulsive? After all, the man deserves a Nobel for showing how quantum mechanics works at the macro level. It's a fundamental idea that will change the paradigm of modern science. Before him, quantum mechanics was thought to work only in the microcosm.

Would it not be better to spend energy on understanding its ideas rather than indiscriminately refuting it?

Basic science is dealt with by scientists (KTN and above). Here people are interested in applied science -

the body of knowledge in which research and discovery have a direct, direct focus on practice.

See the difference? And who said Duca was an applied science? That's what it's all about.

QuantumBob:
Why is Duca so repulsive, I wonder? After all, the man deserves a Nobel for showing how quantum mechanics works at the macro level. It's a fundamental idea that will change the paradigm of modern science. Before him, quantum mechanics was thought to work only in the microcosm.

Would it not be better to spend energy on understanding his ideas rather than indiscriminately refuting them?

I suggest that you reflect on why, for example, this theory does not meet Karl Popper's criterion for scientific rigour in the slightest (since he is mentioned inappropriately - apparently for the sake of relevance, like Soros' teacher).

QuantumBob:

Wouldn't you rather spend your energy understanding his ideas than indiscriminately refuting them?

the theory is certainly interesting, but

In practice, did you make any money from it?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I suggest you ponder why, for example, this theory does not meet Karl Popper's criterion for scientific validity in the slightest (since he is mentioned out of place there - apparently for the sake of relevance, like Soros' teacher).

All the worse for Karl Popper

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I suggest you ponder why, for example, this theory does not meet Karl Popper's criterion for scientific validity in the slightest (since he is mentioned out of place there - apparently for the sake of relevance, like Soros' teacher).

Where is he mentioned? A link, please.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The theory is interesting, of course, but

In practice, have you made any money from it?

I am not a magician, I am still just learning (C), but Duca has earned and a lot.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The theory is interesting, of course, but

In practice, have you made any money from it?

Before a lot of the material on Duk's theory was taken off the net, I saw his stats, up to 400% per annum.