Quantum analysis Duca - page 32

Dmitriy Skub:

So then why was Duk used for risk management?

About the horses - only idiots or gamblers trade the way you describe. The other 5% trade according to fact(s) rather than guessing) You don't need a Duk for that alone.

It would be interesting to see the practical implementation of this theory - the benefits. Will you demonstrate it?

Because you have to be able to predict in order to manage risk. Good for you that you don't need Dukas. Type "Dukascopy Group" into Yandex.

Will there be live monitoring to the theory? Or not?

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Will there be live monitoring to the theory? Or not?
There will be later. I'm in the process of recovering my past work. A lot of time has passed. I think by the time the theory review is finished, everything will be working.

QuantumBob:
It will be later. I'm in the process of restoring my past work. It's been a long time. I think by the time the theory review is finished, everything will be working.

Great, then.

I still don't understand what a quantum chart is? Is it just a price change of n points from the previous price?

If so, why is the speed the same if the time between points is different? Or does time not matter in this case?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I still don't understand what a quantum chart is? Is it just a price change of n points from the previous price?

If so, why is the speed the same if the time between points is different? Or does time not matter in this case?

Yes, a new quantum is drawn when the difference from the previous price exceeds the size of the quantum. I'm wondering why you got the impression that the time between points is different? Which words of mine have created that impression? It will be useful to me for methodological reasons. Non-linear time is one of the main features of quantum analysis. And in the quantum world it flows linearly (time between points is the same), but if we look at a quantum graph from the ordinary world, we see a clear non-linearity. That is why the quantum price chart is displayed in a separate window, as it is not compatible with a regular price chart.

QuantumBob:
I'm wondering why you have the impression that the time between points is different?

Well, once a change of 50 pips from the previous price will take 10 minutes, the next time it will take a minute on a spike.

So it turns out that you don't need real linear time? Is this time between points used further somehow?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Well, once a change of 50 pips from the previous price will take 10 minutes, the next time it will take a minute on a spike.

Reread the previous post, I added to it for understanding. I think I answered the question there.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Well, once the change from the previous price by a quantum of 50 pips will take 10 minutes, the next time it will take a minute on a spike.

So the real linear time is not needed? Is this time between points used further on?

In addition to the previous post, yes, real time is not needed.

transcendreamer:

From a metaphysical point of view I would agree with this, and even with non-linear time, moreover, I would suggest that time is not considered as a structure with arbitrary metrics and proscriptive dimensionality... but in practice graphs are usually linear and the law of the square root of time is satisfied for ordinary time, not for renko charts...

Well, that's the problem with the highly questionable square root law...