Search for investors. - page 3

Михаил:

I've never understood. If I can make 20% a month at least... Why do I need investors!?

You take a loan, you pay it back in 5 months, in another 5 months you get a decent salary... And in 5 more months...

While you're looking for investors, you might as well get rid of them...

Why go out on a limb, take a risk...

But if it's not, something's wrong. It's like the local convenience store. They sell super-efficient experts for pennies...

It's not normal... You've got a super-duper expert. So take, not even a loan, just one salary... Soon you'll have two and then three salaries...

But no, they do not want money, they want small pennies from expert sales...

So do investors.

The thing is that the market is not as stable as you would like it to be. With investors, you don't need any credit and if something goes wrong, the investors will lose money and you will lose some of it. And the credit will have to be paid back in full. But let's assume that the trade is smooth and beautiful. on their own 1000 dollars is realistic to attract up to 100k investor, and in six months to a year and more than a million. It is clear that at these volumes to show the 20% per month are unlikely to work. Liquidity is not rubber. but even do 5% of a million is 50k. or 25 to personal income. Even with a loan of 10k, it will take a long and tedious time to reach such an income.

So it turns out that the manager has many times more pros than cons.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

The thing is that the market is not as stable as we would like it to be. With investors, you don't need any credit and if something goes wrong, the investors will lose money and you will lose some of it. And the credit will have to be paid back in full. But let's assume that the trade is smooth and beautiful. on their own 1000 dollars is realistic to attract up to 100k investor, and in six months to a year and more than a million. It is clear that at these volumes to show the 20% per month are unlikely to work. Liquidity is not rubber. but even do 5% of a million is 50k. or 25 to personal income. Even with a loan of 10k, it will take a long and tedious time to reach such an income.

So it turns out that the manager has many times more pluses than minuses.

That's what you said.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

You don't need any credit with the investors and if something goes wrong the investors will lose money and you in some part.

For some reason they always forget about the risk of inadequate investors.

What makes you think they will give you serious money without guarantees of repayment? Do you think that serious money is invested without guarantees and the risks of your stupidity will be taken over? You are mistaken.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

The whole point is that the market is not as stable as we would like it to be. You don't need any credit and if something goes wrong, the investors will lose the money and you will lose some of it. And the credit will have to be paid back in full. But let's assume that the trade is smooth and beautiful. on their own 1000 dollars is realistic to attract up to 100k investor, and in six months to a year and more than a million. It is clear that at these volumes to show the 20% per month are unlikely to get. Liquidity is not rubber. but even do 5% of a million is 50k. or 25 to personal income. Even with a loan of 10k, it will take a long and tedious time to reach such an income.

So it turns out that the manager has many times more pluses than minuses.

20% Roughly, 100/5=20

So in 5 months, it's double (over and above).

How much are the Zhiguli's worth now -

We sell the Lada... We buy a car a little cheaper, use the 100k rubles received and in 5 months 200,000, in a year 400,000, then 800,000, in 2 years 1,600,000...

This is with big rounding down!

Denis Vasyutin:

Well, I can earn 20% - give me a loan, read the terms and conditions.

Not everything is easy with credits, they are not given to everyone.

I will buy from you a robot giving 20% per month, after a test-drive on a cent account!

What is obligatory:

Adequate stops, for euros on five digits - about 400-800 sl, 800-1500tp,

Drawdown in the range of 20%, and preferably 10 (it happens).

Trading at opening prices.

Without martin.

Yes, I can write it if you have a manual trading stats.

Orif Yusufjonov:
Hi all ! Can anyone tell me how to find real investors?

No one will give you a "penny".

Sell (mortgage) your house or flat if you are so sure

in your TC.

One thing I don't understand is where to get the money.

Aleksandr Volotko:
One thing I don't understand is where to put the money.

Hello . Do you intend to invest?

Orif Yusufjonov:

Hello . Do you intend to invest?

Я? No. But I do represent a mystery investor. @transcendreamer come out.