Search for investors.

Hi all ! Can anyone advise how to find real investors ?

Orif Yusufjonov:
Hi all ! Can anyone advise how to find real investors ?
Trade for half a year, at least publicly. The investors will then decide for themselves whether they need it or not.
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Выберите подходящую торговую систему и оформите на неё подписку в пару кликов. Замониторенные счета сопровождаются подробной статистикой и торговой историей. Посмотрите обучающий видеоролик о том, как подписаться на Сигнал...

Artyom Trishkin:
Trade for half a year, at least publicly. The investors will decide for themselves whether they need it or not.

It's not the investors, it will be the subscribers.

strategy developed since 2014 . there are reports .

Orif Yusufjonov:

so far only this

Open a PAMM account, your account will be found by investors if they find it attractive for investment

Orif Yusufjonov:
Hello, everyone! Can anyone tell me how to find real investors?

Hi. No way! They will find you on their own.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Open a PAMM account, your account will be found by investors, if they find it attractive for investment

It's not investors who come to PAMM, it's freeloaders.

Actually I have heard about zulu trade, there are a lot of different investors there. Has the conversation about zulu come up yet?

Pressident:
I have heard about Zulu Trade, there are a lot of different investors there. Has the conversation about zulu come up yet?

And there is nothing to raise:

there are no signal providers at ZuluTrade to whom it wouldn't be scary to entrust your deposits. Most providers trade about the same, violating the most important rule of successful trading - not letting profits flow and growing losses, hoping that the price will come back and they will be able to close positions in the plus. Such trading sooner or later ends in a fiasco, as it did in Forex Cruize Control.

Of course, I understand thatmaking money on forex is not a simple and easy task. But zulutrade is not an option.

Of course, you can try to invest if you have a large deposit (from $ 10 000), calculate the size and number of open transactions, taking into account the possible drawdown providers and thus your deposit is not strongly sapped. But is it worth it? It seems to me all Zulutrade providers will have the same result - failure. I don't see any good traders there trading competently and rationally.

Сергей Таболин:

And there is nothing to raise:

So they're nowhere to be seen