Points VS Pips - page 20

Олег avtomat:

You're having a relapse after a long period of silence.

Take a sedative.

You go ahead... about diagnoses and indications with your doctor.

Vladimir Baskakov:
There is a service, people are working, they are making millions, and I am going to teach them more. If they count in pips, it's convenient.

You mean you've been pinned down by sheer authority?

And even now, when you have been directly pointed out, you have not thought about the meaning of counting profit in pips.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You go ahead... about diagnoses and indications with your doctor.

That's good, you're calmer now.

Now get some rest.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You mean you've been pinned down by sheer authority?

And even now, when you have been directly pointed out, you have not thought about the meaning of counting profit in pips.

I don't see it as a crime. And if I call the fifth digit a pip, there's no harm in it.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I don't see it as a crime. And if I call the fifth sign a pip, there's no harm in it.

Well, yes - being an idiot is not forbidden by the criminal code.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Well, yes - being an idiot is not forbidden by the criminal code.

For the sake of interest, look up any signal here, the statistics section, look for items. When you find it, let me know.

Олег avtomat:

You're being stupid again...

Oleg, it's you and your pipsqueak associates who are stupid now. You old fart, what are you doing in this youthful shithole of nonsense? :))

Vladimir Baskakov:
For interest, look in any signal here, statistics section, look for pips. When you find it, let me know.

I see it in money, in percentages, but I don't see it in pips. Yes, I see the slippage - in pips.

Artyom Trishkin:

I see it in money, I see it in percentages, but I don't see it in pips. Yes, I see the slippage - in the pips,

Statistics tab, I posted a screenshot here