Points VS Pips - page 86

Taras Slobodyanik:

Yes of course, the argument is that the Metcavotes started using the term "pips" by calling their _Points" with them.
This is wrong.

That's right, it's not right. And then they also called pips jargon

Didn't mean to disturb your merry argument))).

I don't think it matters to Russian speakers if there is a simple correction "5 digits" or "4 digits".

Everyone understands perfectly well.

And you keep arguing. They were arguing ten years ago and will be arguing 20 years from now.

Who is primary? The chicken or the egg?

Taras Slobodyanik:

I am not a sissy, if you study the english language internet you will understand the definitions and how to use them.

I live in a Slavic society, I am Slavic, I speak Slavic, I (that's a mystery!) think Slavic! For me, green is green, not wet. a point is the minimum change in quotation (in a particular case, though not exactly in slavic), and a percentage point is the result of a calculation. and i will use it our way, without looking to the west.

Roman Shiredchenko:

You don't need to know how a gun works to shoot and hit targets.

it looks like it's all about you....

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

refer to the classics: "... search, search ..."

...she's not an old woman)

Сергей Таболин:

I live in a Slavic society, I am Slavic, I speak Slavic, I think in Slavic (that's the secret!)! For me, green is green, not wet. a point is the minimum change in the quotation (in a specific case, though not exactly in slavic), and a percentage point is the result of a calculation. and i will use it our way, without looking to the west.

Why are you getting on your nerves? Let everyone count their percentages however they want. It's Friday, you can have a drink.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Why are you getting on your nerves? Let everyone count their percentages however they want. it's friday, you can have a drink.

oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Golden stuff!

I should... that's a good point...

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Why are you getting on your nerves? Let everyone count their percentages however they want. It's Friday, you can have a drink.

unless it's a strawberry? ))))))))

Don't breathe on your son's breath. ))))))))

at least we've agreed on something )))))))

Here is a reliable source of normal information:
1 pip is the minimum availableprice change of 1 ten thousandth (0.0001) for four-digit quotes and 1 hundredth (0.01) for two-digit quotes.

1 pip is the smallest availableprice change of 1 hundred thousandth (0.00001) for five-digit quotes and 1 thousandth (0.001) for three-digit quotes.

From thedefinition of pips and pips, it follows thatone pip consists often pips.