Points VS Pips - page 31

Dmitry Fedoseev:

By the way, reviews are usually written when dissatisfied or by their own people.

Nonsense...

You have only 11 reviews for 31 products... I did a cursory count, so I was wrong initially...

I don't know who techno is or what he's described here... It's not interesting...

Our conversation has degenerated not into a discussion or a healthy argument, but a waste of time...

It's better if everyone sticks to their opinions...

All the best...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Googled it yesterday and found the statement that pips and points are the same thing.

Of course it's the same, 100 pips and 100 pips is the same too;))))))
Hilarious!
I'm about to become a millionaire.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Of course it's the same thing, 100 pips and 100 pips is the same thing;))))))
Hilarious!

Don't tell me, go to the place... where it's written.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Nonsense...

You have only 11 reviews for 31 products... I did a cursory count, so I was wrong initially...

I don't know who techno is or what he's described here... It's not interesting...

Our conversation has degenerated not into a discussion or a healthy argument, but a waste of time...

It's better if everyone sticks to their opinions...

All the best...

So what if there are 11 reviews? It is clear though - inadequacy is always there for you in everything, once again it has been confirmed.

Please don't get personal

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You don't tell me, you go to the place... where it's written.

Okay, let's not get emotional. Explain to me why one screenshot is 489, the other 4890? (without touching the translation, point is a full stop)

What's to the left of the comma?

You can take a ruler with a line in 1 cm, which has a point = 1 cm. Add millimetres a point = 1 mm. And so on a point = the minimum step of measurement.

When dealing with English-speaking customers, I use the following terms: 1 point (pip) = 0.0001 or 0.01. 1point= 0.00001 or 0.001. There is no further disagreement. =)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Ok, let's not get emotional. Explain me why one screenshot 489, another 4890? (without touching the translation, the point is even point)

Not sure what this is about, but maybe because if you take 0.0489/MarketInfo(Null,Mode_POINT) and 0.04890/MarketInfo(Null,Mode_POINT)

Mikhail Zhitnev:
When dealing with English-speaking customers, I use the following terms: 1 point (pip) = 0.0001 or 0.01. 1 point = 0.00001 or 0.001. There is no more disagreement. =)

I do the same thing - I immediately define the conventions in the input parameters

Take Profit, in pips (1.00045-1.00055=1 pips)

Deviation, in points (1.00045-1.00055=10 points)