Points VS Pips - page 30

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Still not enough of an argument?

I communicate with traders and when talking about profit or loss in pips or pips we do not have questions about the number of dec imal places...

Try to get away from clever writing, programming, and the forum and communicate with those for whom you write it all ...

You'll understand why there are no reviews for 31 products and 10...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Still not enough of an argument?

The Beech is full of crooked translations... It's not an authority...

Vladimir Pastushak:

I communicate with traders and when talking about profit or loss in pips or pips we do not have questions about the number of dec imal places...

Try to tear yourself away from clever writing, programming and forum and communicate with those for whom you write it all ...

You'll understand why there are no reviews for 31 products and 10...

I don't know why, because the real situation of communication with traders has long been described here by techno.

Artyom Trishkin:

Ah, well seen:

What can be said here - most likely it is pips. Not tenths of a point, exactly pips. But the name pips is an abbreviation, not pips made up, and these pips are equal to Points - they do not need to be additionally divided/multiplied depending on the digit of quotations on different traded instruments.

Exactly pips isan abbreviation for Percentage point.
And, in MQ signal statistics, thisabbreviation is used incorrectly.
(I think a lot of English speakers have addressed it, but the "programmer" never understood what it is)

Let me try to explain it again.
Pips is a static value, like a meter or a kilogram. And this value should be constant, because it is the measure of everything in the financial world.

As quoting accuracy increases (adding characters), this pips remains the same - constant.

At this point, the stats from MQ are showing their illiteracy to the rest of the world.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Can you then understand why there are no reviews for 31 products and 10...

Can you even do one thing without inadequacy? 31 is fine, but 10 is what?

By the way, reviews are usually written when dissatisfied or with their own people.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Exactly pips isan abbreviation for Percentage point.
And, in MQ signal statistics, thisabbreviation is used incorrectly.
(I think a lot of English speakers have addressed it, but the "programmer" never understood what it is)

Let me try to explain it again.
Pips is a static value, like a meter or a kilogram. And this value should be constant, because it is the measure of everything in the financial world.

As quoting accuracy increases (adding characters), this pips remains the same - constant.

At this point, statistics from MQ demonstrate their illiteracy to the rest of the world.

Explain what percentage means? Percentage about what?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Explain what percentages mean? Percentage of what?

i'm no authority
please google me or my posts here or on the internet

price interest point

percentage in point

Vladimir Pastushak:

The Beech is full of crooked translations... It's not an authority...

Wow)) I showed that here at mql5.com both five and four digits use the same name pips - turned out wrong and you cited the beech as the correct example, now it turns out everything is wrong on the beech as well.

Which one do they translate it wrong from? What a terrible situation - you are the only holder of true knowledge and everyone around you has it wrong.

Taras Slobodyanik:

I'm no authority.
please google either my posts here or on the internet

price interest point

percentage in point

Googled it yesterday and found a statement that pips and pint are the same thing.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Googled it yesterday and found the statement that pips and points are the same thing.

In the English-speaking world, it is.

In the Russian-speaking world, it's all mixed up.