Points VS Pips - page 27

Vladimir Baskakov:
On the beech they count in pips, but here they count in pips
this says that pips = point = point = one four-digit (real) point.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

On that link you sent me in your private message and which you have in your profile, there is not a single word "item" or "point". Maybe it's in some kind of tab? But usually, even if the tab on the page is closed, the browser finds the word, but here it's not, a complete absence. If it is there, show me, explain in which place.

I wash my hands of it, no comment;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
I'll wash my hands of you, no comment;)

I'll wash my hands of you.

♪ it's not over yet ♪

Roman Shiredchenko:
it says that pip = point = point = one four-digit (real) point.
OK, which is better than 100 pips in 4 digits, or 100 pips in 5 digits?

Vladimir Baskakov:
OK, which is better 100 pips in 4 digits, or 100 pips in 5 digits?

as I understand it, you're just citing links to monitoring where it just so happens that in one monitoring in ponts and there score - four digits - yes it all fits... :-)

On the other, so coincidentally - calculation in pips and there the account is five-digit - so they write the number increased by 10.

In the end, the opinion, pips = pips = real pips on the four-digit, but as before, ask about the "depth" of the quotation... of the broker - four digits or five... if five, then "he" is quoting five-digit pipsoints! :-)

Vladimir Baskakov:
OK, which is better than 100 pips on a 4-digit, or 100 pips on a 5-digit?
the four digits are the REAL pips - they are always better :-) not the real pips with increased "depth" to the five digits :-)

Vladimir Baskakov:
I wash my hands of it, no comment;)

)) But here's the miracle revealed:

A fractional number of pips... So here too (that is, there)) four-digit points are called pips.

Roman Shiredchenko:

as I understand it, you're just citing links to monitoring where it just so happens that one monitoring has four digits in the ponts and there - yes it all fits together... :-)

On the other, so coincided - the calculation in pips and there account five-digit - so they write the number increased by 10.

As a result, opinion, pips = poynt = real poynt on four-digit, but as before to be interested, about the "depth" of quotation... of the broker - four digits or five... if five, then "he" is quoting five-digit pipsoints!

Monitoring services do not adjust to the broker. The broker may have 10 digits after the decimal point, the service will still count points or pips, depending on what is set up

Dmitry Fedoseev:

)) But here's the miracle revealed:

A fractional number of pips... So here too, four-digit points are called pips.

That once again proves that pips and points are the same!

Vladimir Baskakov:
Monitoring services do not adjust to the broker
Ahhhh - then you have to look... compare pictures...