I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 7

Please dont disable the Webmoney,the wemoney is more popular and easy,

While there is no information about the new MQ jurisdiction, I will add here"List of international double taxation treaties between the Russian Federation and other states".
"Список международных договоров об избежании двойного налогообложения между Российской Федерацией и другими государствами" / КонсультантПлюс
  • www.consultant.ru
Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Azerbaijan Republic for the avoidance of double taxation with respect to taxes on income and capital. Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Armenia for the avoidance of double taxation with respect to...

I have read the overview of VAT legislation in the EU and everywhere it is written that the taxable base is formed at the location of buyers of services, if it is software, intellectual property, consulting services, i.e. as I previously assumed, the object for taxation cannot be the cost of the order, and accordingly the sale of software. But the commission - yes, here the taxable base arises in the EU, but again, according to MQ rules the contractor has to pay, because he received the service to earn money and the commission is deducted from his remuneration!

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Then I would like to hear comments from MQ representatives on what tax is withheld from the customer.

The tax (VAT) is collected from EU buyers (not sellers), recorded and totalled for each country separately and paid by us centrally to each country's tax office. The tax is added to the seller's price, not deducted from it.

Sellers have to pay their own taxes on their income in their own country.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
I read a review of VAT legislation in EU and they say everywhere that taxable base is formed at the place of service purchasers location, if it is software, intellectual property, consulting services, i.e. as I thought before, order value and software sale cannot be subject to taxation. But the commission - yes, here the taxable base arises in the EU, but again, according to MQ rules the contractor has to pay, because he received the service to earn money and the commission is deducted from his remuneration!

Your interpretation is completely wrong.

All software (as well as almost everything, with minor exceptions) is tax deductible for Europeans. Try to buy something as a European and you'll see the constant indication of VAT. Double taxation is another story.

I will say right away that you should not persist in your opinion. The subject of VAT is clear, has worked for a long time and has been checked by accountants and auditors.

For sellers, the amounts received have not decreased by a cent, because VAT is added to the price, not deducted.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The tax (VAT) is collected from EU buyers (not sellers), recorded and totalled for each country separately and paid by us centrally to each country's tax office. The tax is added to the seller's price, not deducted from it.

Sellers have to pay their own taxes on their income in their own country.

Thank you for clarifying that this is VAT.

Then clarify right away, who is the seller here - MQ?

Renat Fatkhullin:

Your interpretation is completely wrong.

So all the sources I have found lie about the EU tax system.

Renat Fatkhullin:

All software(as well as almost everything, with minuscule exceptions) for Europeans is sub-tax. Try to buy something as a European and you will see VAT permanently indicated.

There is such a thing as a place of sale of goods and services, respectively, depending on the type of services this place is determined differently (with goods always at the place of the seller). In this regard, of course, in any case if the sale is made in the EU to an EU buyer, he pays VAT, and if the sale is not in the EU, then there may be options as I pointed out above. In relation to software in the RF the conditions are similar, by the way, and there is nothing new here.

Renat Fatkhullin:

I will say right off the bat that there is no need to persist in your opinion. The VAT topic is clear, has worked for a long time and has been tested by accountants and auditors.

I myself worked in a major accounting firm as a chief accountant for many years, so it is quite possible that either you have been misled or you are not providing the community with enough information to correctly interpret the circumstances surrounding the case.

As far as the website here declares - MQ provides agency services, bringing together sellers and buyers of different software and services, and paying VAT on the agency fee is reasonable, but again to the party to whom you have provided the service (who paid the agency fee to MQ) - whether it is a software seller or a programmer who writes custom software.

These are the sources I refer to - first and second.

НДС в Евросоюзе
НДС в Евросоюзе
  • www.korpusprava.com
В выпуске № 3 за 2014 год мы рассказывали о том, как облагаются НДС операции по поставке товаров в Евросоюзе. В нем же мы обещали сиквел о двух других облагаемых НДС операциях – оказании услуг и импорте товаров в Евросоюз. Данная статья – исполнение обещанного. Под оказанием услуг европейское законодательство понимает любую операцию, которая...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thank you for clarifying that this is about VAT.

Then clarify right away, who is the seller here - MQ?

So all the sources I have found are lying about the EU tax system.

There is such a thing as a place of sale of goods and services, respectively, depending on the type of services this place is defined differently (with goods always at the seller's place). In this regard, of course, in any case if the sale is made in the EU to an EU buyer, he pays VAT, and if the sale is not in the EU, then there may be options as I pointed out above. In relation to software in the RF the conditions are similar, by the way, and there is nothing new here.

I myself worked for a large audit farm as a chief accountant for many years, so it is quite possible that either you have been misled or you are not providing the community with enough information to correctly interpret the circumstances relevant to the case.

Keep persisting, if that's the way you want to go. But you are far from international accounting/auditing. Banal erudition and google(read) are not enough to argue with those who have worked through the topic.

Everywhere above we are talking about a European company selling fully ltd software to European buyers.

In fact strict rules on payment of VAT on purchases by their nationals and payment of the aggregate amount to a particular country are being and will continue to be imposed. Russia has also recently begun to require other countries to account for Russian VAT on all Internet sales to Russians and to pay the collected amounts to Russia, but it is squeaking by.

What exactly are you arguing with? I take it that you consider the author of the product to be a salesman? No, I am not.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Keep persisting, if that's what you want to do. But you are far from international accounting/auditing. It is not enough to argue with those who have worked on the subject.

On the contrary, I am writing to you that EU nationals are in brackets, didn't you notice that? I was talking about buyers from other countries. In general, I studied both GAAP and IFRS, so don't talk about what you are more than me...

Renat Fatkhullin:

Everywhere above we are talking about the sale of wholly ndex-covered software by a European company to European buyers.

The original screenshot was with VAT on a freelance transaction, and that's not selling software (non-exclusive rights), but custom development with transfer of exclusive rights - that's not software out of the box, at least. And again, so the sale (are we talking about all sales here or just the marketplace?) is done by MQ on their own behalf?

Renat Fatkhullin:

You have explicitly stated that the software is tax free (VAT/VAT).

Read carefully, I did not write anywhere that the software is VAT free, I wrote that it is paid in the country where the service was rendered (if that country has VAT)!

Renat Fatkhullin:

In fact, strict rules on paying VAT on purchases by its citizens and paying the aggregate amount to a particular country are and will continue to be imposed. Russia has also recently started demanding it too, but things are squeaking along.

It is very good that MQ wants to be a transparent company! However, in essence the price increase is not very welcome news and a detailed clarification is required, hence the questions.

Renat Fatkhullin:

What exactly are you arguing with? I take it that you consider the author of the product to be a vendor? No, I'm not.

More details then - who is the author of the product and performer in freelancing?

And who is the seller after all and where does he get his "product" from?

It has been written several times - VAT is charged by a European company only for buyers from the Eurozone.

VAT is not charged for others (unless the tax laws in other countries have changed).

If you are referring to a freelance service, it is a service which also incurs VAT.

What exactly are you arguing about? Who is the seller? We are.

Our liability is limited by the terms and there is always the possibility of going to court.