I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 11

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, dozens of users have already said that, and last time too. WebMoney is always #1, the easiest way to interact: WebMoney->card->DC->WebMoney->online-settlement etc.

Yes, WebMoney is the best way to withdraw for Russia for sure.

And now as a withdrawal method I only see Paypal, but the conversion will roughly lose 10% of funds.

With the introduction of tax on customers, the number of orders will fall.

This means that the developers' income will also fall.

The result is nothing but bad news.

Fedor Arkhipov:

Yes, WebMoney is the best withdrawal method for Russia for sure.

And right now I can only see Paypal as a withdrawal method, but conversion will lose about 10% of the money.

With the introduction of tax on customers, the number of orders will fall.

I.e. developers income will also fall.

The result is one bad news.

translation from epayments

• On the map 2.90% (on Privat 2%)
  • Visa QIWI Wallet 2%
  • WebMoney 2%
  • Yandex.Money 2%

Taras Slobodyanik:

transfer from epayments

• To card 2.90% (to Privat 2%)
  • Visa QIWI Wallet 2%
  • WebMoney 2%
  • Yandex.Money 2%

When transferring to WMZ webmoney, will there be no double conversion to the local currency and then to $?

Fedor Arkhipov:

When transferring to WMZ webmani there will be no double conversion to the local currency and then to $?

depends on the type of account, if the currency is the same, there is nothing to convert

Here are their rates
https://www.epayments.com/documents/ewallet/ewallet_fees_ru.pdf

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

If you have officially registered, it is better to avoid such moves - now the FTSE are collecting the client base, and later there will be inspections and methods of working them out with the officials' imagination. Given that there is no law enforcement practice, no court decisions, there are very few explanations, then defend your point of view will be very difficult. And you can look up the law on the subject.

By the way, I was wondering whether you pay 4% or 6% tax?

While there is no other way, one would hope that with the introduction of direct withdrawal to cards everything will become easier.

4%.

Irek Gilmutdinov:

As long as there is no other way, it will hopefully become easier with the introduction of direct withdrawal to cards.

4%.

Here, too, there is a risk if there are no normal documents - you need an adequate report from an agent, which will show that the payments were made in your interests from individuals, even if through an agent represented by MQ, otherwise the tax will be recalculated at 6%, in the long term.

Taras Slobodyanik:

depends on the type of account, if the currency is the same, there is nothing to convert

here are their rates
https://www.epayments.com/documents/ewallet/ewallet_fees_ru.pdf

The rates are robbery.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The rates are robbery.

but in webmoney - only input 0.8% + withdrawal 0.8% - not robbery?)

Taras Slobodyanik:

and in webmoney - only deposit 0.8% + withdrawal 0.8% - not robbery?)

It's fine. Plus, there are always good exchange rates on Privat24 within a couple of minutes.

Taras Slobodyanik:

and in webmoney - only input 0.8% + withdrawal 0.8% - not robbery?)

Currency exchange in WM is 5...6% better than the Central Bank rate. To Visa/MC rates even more